Chapter 18

I'm awake and laying on a table. I have no idea where I am. There are loud voices. I look around and the witch from earlier has a glass and is speaking in that weird witch language.

The wolf cuts his hand and let's the blood flow in the glass and the witch and vampire do the same. Now the vampire and wolf are strapping me down.

"What the bloody hell are you freaks doing to me!?" I yell.

"My friends will come after you! They will KILL you if you hurt me," I scream.

The witch is speaking louder and suddenly pain erupts through my body. Screams escape from my mouth. It feels like every bone in my body is breaking. Tears are running down my face and I'm begging them to stop. My heart beats 10 times faster and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I arch my back and let out another scream.

My arms and legs are pointing in an unnatural position and I feel an excruciating pain in my head. This goes on for what feels like eternity. I feel a rush come over me and I scream again.

My skin feels as if it's on fire. Suddenly all the voices stop. I look around and Klaus is there. He has their hearts in his hands. I'm covered in sweat and I know I must look like hell. He breaks the straps, picks me up, and walks out. I'm whimpering, but he shushes me.

"Don't worry love, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm taking you to the house and Elijah will get you when he arrives there," he murmurs. There was so much I wanted to say, but I physically couldn't. I just stared at him and suddenly a million memories hit me. I remember. I pass out in his arms.

I awake and sit up. I'm in a bright room. A blonde vampire sits next to me.

"I'm Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah's sister," she says with a British accent.

"I'm Megan Morgan, where is Elijah?"

"Downstairs," she says.

"How are you feeling?" she asks.

I sigh.

"Sore," I say and walk to what I believe is a bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my hair, as best as I can. I go downstairs and I see Klaus, Elijah, two other men and another blonde holding Klaus' hand. They introduce themselves. The other two men are called Kol and Finnick and the blonde with Klaus is called Caroline.

I introduce myself. Elijah holds my hand and I smile at him.

"I know what happened to me. I know why they did it."

Elijah's P.O.V.

What is she talking about? Why'd they do that? I give her a look that tells her to continue.

"I am not who you believe I am. I am a reincarnation of Victoria Nukpana. What they did to me was a spell to break the curse that was holding me down," she explains.

I'm bewildered.

"Holding you down from what, darling?" I question as calmly as possible.

"From becoming my true self. I'm a hybrid of sort," she says and Klaus' eyes go wide.

"Bobycock! I never made you a hybrid!" he yells.

"Oh do not flatter yourself Niklaus, I am not the kind of hybrid you're thinking about. I am part vampire, part werewolf, part human, and part witch. I am all 4 at once," she admits.

"But that is impossible," Rebekah says.

"I'm much older than any of you. You believe you're the originals, but you are not. I am. There is a man, his name is Silas. He came after me, but before you guys. He is a very strong vampire who can play tricks in your brain. A long time ago, he had a witch make him immortal, she believed he loved her, but he didn't. He planned on being immortal with his true love, Amora. The witch found out, killed Amora, and left Silas in a tomb to rot unless he took a cure. A cure that'd make him human again so he could die, but he was a witch so he would be stuck for eternity on the other side with Katsia, the crazy witch bitch. My guess is that I have been sent here again to kill him, because he has been awakened. I think Niklaus knows something about that, don't you?" she says and eyes him wickedly.

"I only wanted the cure for Elena so she could be human and I could use her blood to make more hybrids," he admits.

I finally speak up, "Elena is a vampire?"

"Yes, you've missed much since you've been gone," Rebekah finally speaks up.

"Great, so now I've got to go find the cure, shove it down Silas' throat, and kill him myself," Megan says sarcastically.

"I don't believe you," Kol says.

She stares into his eyes and suddenly he's screaming in agony. He's holding his head as she continuously gives him an aneurism.

"Alright! Alright! So you're a witch," he yells.

She walks close to him and stares into his eyes again.

"You're going to take that knife, and shove it in you're stomach," she says calmly.

"You're delusional," he says, but suddenly stabs himself in the stomach. He grimaces.

She removes the knife.

"You can compel us?" Rebekah questions.

"I can compel whomever I please," she admits and in a quick movement, too quick for the human eye to see and almost too quick for me to see, she sinks her teeth into Kol's neck.

"That is a werewolf bite. You should probably ask your brother for his blood or else that'll get rather nasty," Megan says with a wicked smirk. I almost laugh because Kol is in pure shock and horror. The area on Kol's neck is growing and it already looks infected, just like a werewolf bite.

"I've demonstrated only a bit of my powers, but I guess you all believe me," she inquires.

Klaus pours his blood in a bottle for my younger brother Kol.

"Now, who has that pesky cure?" she questions as she sits down and crosses her legs on the couch.

Author's Note

Super sorry that took so long to update but I've been really swamped in homework. I promise I'll update more often and yeah now Stefan is back to normal and Elena is a vampire so we're currently at that little time period. You guys are fantastic! I have over 2k reads and lots of votes and stuff! I love you all so so so much! Please vote and comment, give me feedback, tell me what you'd like to happen next or ask me questions. Love and whores xoxo...