Chapter 12

Klaus P.O.V.

"It's 6'o clock mate. Guess I'm going to have to rip your heart out," I explain to Damon.

I throw him against a nearby tree and my hand digs deep into his chest. I slowly wrap my hand around his hollow heart and enjoy every moment of it.

"Wait," Damon breathes.

"You can take me, I'll be your sidekick thing like you did with Stefan. I'd be so much more helpful and funny. He's quite a prude at times," he manages a laugh.

"Nah, I'd prefer to not have rubbish following me around," I spew.

I start to pull slowly. He gasps out in pain, but he's still alive. Making his last moments agonizing is quite enjoyable.

"Klaus. Get your bloody hands off my friend or else things will get very ugly,"

I sigh. There always has to be a hero aye? I turn around, my hand still plunged deep into Damon's chest while he breathes rapidly.

"And who might you be?" I question.

This so called "hero" is a female, about 5'7, with long black hair and has quite a spectacular body. She's stunning.

"I might be Megan Morgan," she says with sarcasm and complete distaste, "I suggest you don't make me repeat myself and get your bloody hand off my friend!" she growls.

She walks up to me in a threatening stance, but her 5'7 figure doesn't beat my 5'11.

"Darling, you either have no idea how strong I am, or you're just plain stupid" I inform.

"No, Klaus. I think you have no idea who I am. You're the stupid one," she spits.

She whisks away for a second and I look around. Suddenly, I feel a snap in my wrist and my hand is out of Damon. She's in front of me now. Damon is on the floor breathing heavily.

"Get out of here Damon. I'll be fine I swear," she says to him.

"No I-" he tries.

"Damon, trust me," she says forcefully.

I wait for their moment to be over and he nods, disappearing back to the Salvador boarding house I presume.

"Darling, why would you do that? Now I must snap you like the twig you are," I inform.

Before she can make a witty remark, I launch myself at her, but she appears behind me and kicks me. I lose balance and fall onto the ground. Megan appears in front of me and steps on my chest, while pressing her foot down and crushes one of my ribs, I gasp out in pain.

"How are you stronger than me?!" I bellow.

"I believe the question is, whether or not I'll allow you to live," she says from above.

Rage and fury fill me.

I feel Damon watching us, and I know she senses his presence as well. he must fear of what I'll do to him because she speaks quickly.

"Klaus I'm in a good mood, so I'm going to let you live, but I swear if you even try and step foot in this town, I will break every bone in your body and then I will rip your heart out. Right now I'm simply annoyed. But you don't want to see me angry because I can be a fucking monster if I chose," she warns.

She presses her foot down once again, breaking another one of my ribs. I howl in pain.

"That's what I thought. Oh, and tell Elijah to stop trying," she says and whisks away.

Megan's P.O.V.
I whisk away with Damon and we go all the way to the Salvatore boarding house. He sits down and I fetch him a blood bag.

"I told you not to stay," I reprimand, "You could've gotten hurt again,"

He gulps down the bag.

"How did you do that!?!" he finally questions.

I sit down next to him and pat his leg.

"I was at the grill with Elena when Stefan called and told us what had happened. I got Elena to Bonnie's house, Bonnie is a witch, so I had her do a spell. It took a lot of energy out of her, but she was able to contact the spirits and for some reason they agreed to help. She put a spell on me and linked it with the moon. I'm currently the strongest vampire on the planet and I can't be killed until the end of the month," I inform.

"Why would you risk it though? What if it hadn't worked!"" he yelled.

"But it did work Damon. And I know if Klaus had his hand around my heart you would do the same,"

He sits there quietly and doesn't say a word.

"Exactly. Now let's go hunting for something real, I'm thirsty,"