Chapter 5

I just finished my shift at the club and am currently waiting for Elijah to pick me up. He tried to help me so that I would not have to do this, but I have too much pride to take his money. He would pick me up every night though. I heard a swooshing sound and looked around.

"Hello?", I ask.

Suddenly I was pinned against the wall by my throat. I gasp when I see who it is....Natalie.

"Natalie?!" I exclaimed.

Natalie was my older cousin who I hadn't seen in years. She looked exactly the same.

"Yes, Dear baby cousin. I always thought you would do better for yourself then being a hooker," she says and smirks as she lets me down.

I rubbed my neck.

"You're a vampire?" I ask as she started walking and motioned for me to follow.

"Yes,"

No wonder she looked exactly the same. The last time I saw her was the funeral..

"Where have you been? I called and looked for you, but you weren't to be found," I ask.

She just shrugged her shoulders. That made me angry. I was about to speak when she stopped me.

"Look baby cousin, I've noticed you've been seeing that pesky original. I need you to stop that,"

Original?

"You mean Elijah?" I question.

"Nooo, the cookie monsta", she said sarcastically.

She always had a bit of a British accent.

"Sorry, but I can't do that. Elijah is the closest thing to a friend I have since no one else has bothered to call,"

I glare at her. She just sighs.

"Wrong answer baby cuz," the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Authors Note
Sorry that was kind of short but don't worry the next chapter will be long. So why the hell has Natalie decided to appear now? And why doesn't she want Megan to talk to Elijah. Guess we'll see soon. Please VOTE and give FEEDBACK. Love and Whores<3