Chapter 6

My eyes slowly flutter open. I'm in a small room that looks like a cell.

"W-where am I?" I ask.

I hear laughter.

"Oh baby cuz,"

I hear, but I see no one.

"Natalie?" I ask.

"Who else?" she says and suddenly appears in front of the cell.

"Don't try to escape, you're so weak I could snap you like a twig. Now, Story time. Once upon a time, I was with Elijah, things happened and we split so I recently came back here to fix that, but then I find my whore of a cousin trying to get with him," she explains.

Natalie paces back and forth.

"I am not a whore. I do what I have to to survive, but I still have my v-card, unlike you. You can try and get with Elijah, but he'll be too busy looking for me. Should've done better research. He was supposed to pick me up before you brutally attacked me. Damn, you're desperate,"

This obviously angered her. She quickly appears in front of me and snaps my arm.

"Oh God!" I scream.

This pain was excruciating and I screamed again. I hear her saying something, but couldn't be bothered to listen. I just sat here for half an hour sobbing.

I try to get up.

"Sit down or I will break your other arm," someone says.

I look up and see a guy who looks like he's in his late 30s. I'm guessing he's a vampire.

"Please, help me," I beg the guy.

I know it's useless. Vampires are heartless. Although, he looks so sad and conflicted. The man gets up and shoves his wrist to my mouth. A metallic tasting liquid rushes in. I quickly swallow it and push his hand away.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you but if you move again I will," he states.

My arm felt like it was slowly putting itself back together. I looked down and it looked as if nothing had even happened. I sigh and lay down on the cold hard floor.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"She threatened to kill my wife and kids. I have to do whatever she says. I'm so sorry," was the last thing I heard before sleep overtook me.

Elijah P.O.V.

I pulled up to the club. I'm so upset that she let her pride get in the way of my help. At least she won't walk home alone every night. That's odd, she is always out here when I arrive. I get out of my car and walked into the club. It's filled with old plump men throwing money at teenage strippers. I couldn't bare to watch, so I walked up to a bar tender. She was young, but not as young as the girls on stage and had long blonde hair.

"Excuse me, do you know Megan Morgan, she perfor- works here," I said question.

"Skinny, tall, black hair, big boobs?" she asked.

If I wasn't so worried I would have laughed.

"Yes.'

"She just left about 10 minutes ago. She'll be back here tomorrow though, would you like me to tell her something?"

"Uh, no. Thank you." I say, not necessairly thankful.

Where the bloody hell is she?

"Looking for someone?" I hear and spin around.

"Natalie?" I question.

"The one and only," she replies.

The horrid ex of mine sits on my car in a seductive pose which honestly makes me want to vomit.

"I do not have time for this," I warn and shoo her off.

"Ugh, looking for that whore Megan?" she asks.

I pin her against a wall .

"Don't you dare speak of her that way. What did you do?" I question furiously.

She looks betrayed as she pushed me off of her.

"Why do you care about her Lijha? She's human! There's no fun in that," she retorts.

It was my turn to be furious.

"What did you do?" I compelled.

I knocked her out and threw her in a cell where she is currently being tortured,"she replies blankly.

"Where?" I questioned with noticeable fury.

She gave me the address and I threw her against a wall and got in my car.

"You can not get in Elijah, a human lives there. Invite only!" Natalie yells.

I'll figure it out, I thought as I zoomed away in my car.

Megan P.O.V.

I felt a deep pain in my gut and looked up. Natalie just kicked me. Her eyes changed and veins formed beneath them. She flashed her vampire teeth at me.

"Sorry cuz, I'm hungry," she said with such venom.

I screamed as she bit down onto my neck. I could feel the blood being stolen from me, I'm going to die. She just pulled back and laughed.

"Oh puny humans," she laughed as she put her hands on my face, "So weak," she stated as she snapped my neck

Authors Note

Hey guys , please VOTE & COMMENT! Love and whores..