Chapter 14

"It wasn't real," I hear a voice whisper.

"They survived,"I hear screech.

I'm in a room of white.

"Where am I?" I question.

"No where and everywhere," the first voice says.

"Be careful," another voice warns, there are so many.

"The bridge," a random voice screams and then everything swirls and changes.  

I open my eyes and realize that I'm in someone's arms. I look up and see the man I love.

"Elijah," I whisper and place my hand on his chest, he's carrying me bridal style.

"They bit me, I'll die," I tell him.

"Not on my watch," he says.

We're going through the forest. The sun is shining bright. I feel dizzy and see the blackness coming again. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I whisper and black out before he can reply.

My childhood bestfriend is beside me. We're laughing in our tree house. We're playing with our favorite dolls, she always got the best though. Suddenly, face goes straight as if she sees something behind me. I turn to look to see if I can figure out what has frightened her and hear screaming. Jessica is being attacked.

"Jessica!" I scream and try to fight the demon off of her.

I'm crying and screaming, desperately trying to help my friend.

"Megan, Megan!" my arms are pinned against a wall and I feel sweat pouring down my face.

It wasn't real. Elijah stands before me.

"Elijah I'm so sorry," I say and hug him.

"I don't know what's happening to me," I whisper and my voice cracks as tears fall.

He rubs my back.

"I'll save you my dear, I promise,"

I feel a searing pain in my neck and gasp. I go to the mirror to see it. The bite mark is humongous and gruesome. It's all shades of color and has puss and blood oozing out.

"Oh God, I'm going to be sick," I say and run to a trash can.

I puke, but the only thing that comes up is blood. I start crying.

"Elijah, I'm going to die! Please put me out of my misery!" I yell while hugging my knees and rocking back and forth. 24 hours ago I believed I was the strongest person on the planet, now I am begging Elijah to end me. How pathetic.

"Shh, love you'll be alright.", he says and hugs me.

Exhaustion takes over.

Elijah P.O.V.

My love is in so much pain, the sight of it is causes me pain. She just begged me to end her life. I must get to Klaus. 

I pull out my cellphone and ring the only person I can think of who can help.

I hear the line click.

"Damon," I start.

"Where the hell is she!?!" he yells in the phone.

"I have her, I found her in the woods, she's been bit,"

"What!?" he yells. Fury is evident in his voice.

"I will get my brother's blood, but I need you to come watch her while I'm gone. She's hallucinating,"