~Chapter 46~ Story of my life Pt1

-------------------------------------
Story of Y/N L/N

Hi this is the story of my life, The story of Y/N L/N

I've lived in the neither nearly all my life well that's what I was told. I killed and hurt people for my entertainment, until I got asked to go on a mission. I didn't know that on that mission I'd find out my past and find love.

I walked out of the neither, my mission was to kill the Lord of Phoenix Drop. I heard someone yelling at me.

I end up getting into a fight with this person who happens to be a shadow knight. I get hit in the head hard by two people I didn't think we're alive till then. That hit on the head brought back memories on what happened before I became a shadow knight. Zane killed my family when I was 12 and tortured me for 4 years then sent me of to the neither and have my memory erased. I realised that what I do is wrong, and wanted to be good, I wanted a start over in life.

Over a period of a few days the shadow knight I could of killed opened up to be and I opened up to him. He became my first real friend.

But he friends didn't support his choice, the Lord told us she hated shadow knight which sent one of her closest friends to open up to me and became like a brother. This two shadow knights go by the name of

Laurence Zavhl & Vlyad Ro'meave

The two people who mean the most to me.

--------------------------------------

Ok so I'm trying really hard to update as much chapters as I can today as this weekend I'm busy!! And I'm getting into SOOOOOOO MUCH BEEF!!! I honestly HATE beef and hate is a very strong word!!

~Well Byii for now my lil blossoms!!

~ I haven't used that is SOO long!

~Loads of love

~Georgella~

• 3 4 0 •