~Chapter 50~ Goodbye Kiss...

-----------------------------
3 Days Later
------------------------------
Vlyad's POV

I am carrying Y/N's glass coffin. We are putting it in a amazing castle like house which is surrounded by flowers. The house and her coffin is protected with magics.

Me, Laurance, Garroth and Koroshi are carrying Y/N coffin onto the small rose bed.

"We are gathered here today to say good bye to a friend, a sister, a girlfriend. We hope you rest in peace and know we will all miss you more than you'll ever know.." Koroshi stated.

Laurence walked up next to her coffin.

"You were a great friend to me Y/N, heck at one point I had a crush on you. But you acted more like a sister to me, and a great one. You were and still are the most caring, prettiest girl I've ever met. And I'm so happy to call you my baby sister. I wish you could of stayed with us longer...ill miss you Y/N.." Laurence was now crying, he put his speech on her coffin and sat with a crying Aphmau and Garroth. I walked up.

"I knew when I first saw you, you would be the one I loved for the rest of my life. You are the kindest, beautifulest, smartest girl I have ever met. And it's going to kill me not being able to see those beautiful E/C eyes, to see your amazing smile and loving voice, the way your H/L H/C flew in the wind. I wish I took my chance to give you this ring and call you forever mine..." I placed the ring on her coffin and continued my speech. "I know you would want us all to keep on smiling so we will and every time I smile I'm going to think of you. I wish I had got the chance to hold you one more time. I love you Y/N and I know Lady Irene will take good care of you, I hope some day I will be able to see your beautiful face and hear you angelic voice again. I will cherish every memory of you till the day I die and I promise I will never stop loving you even tho your gone. I love you Y/N and it kills me to know that I could of stopped death form taking you. I'll miss you so so so much!! Rest in peace my Black Angle..." I opened her coffin and kissed her now cold lips, tears rolling down my face.

"I love you..." I mutter one last time.

--------------------------------------

*cries* I *cries* I-I...I'm sad to *cries* say this but this is *cried* the last chappie.....*cries* I don't know what to say.....*cries*

Thank you guys for all the support on this book it means SOOOOOOO much!! Keep listening to the song it's just beautifully sad....*cries*

*Cries even more*

Thank you all!!
<3

*cries forever*

~Georgella~ *Cries*