Me and you {destiel Fanfiction}

"Dean protect your brother."

Deans dad john said again for the millionth time. He was leaving again and he had left Dean and sam with a house this time instead of a motel room. Dean thought that his dad was going to be gone for a while this time. A really long while.

He didn't roll his eyes because he knew his dad would be mad. He just nodded.

"Like always dad."

His dad looked at him and then sam who was a sleep on the couch, nodded at Dean which was always his goodbye and left closing the door behind him.

Dean was in a two bedroom house with Sammy. He got the master bedroom and sam the other. The house they were staying at was in Colorado and it was far enough away from town that no one could hear their gun shots when they trained but not too far away that they couldn't drive to the local high school. It was on eight acres of land most of that land covered in woods.

Dean had to admit it was the nicest place they'd stayed besides Bobby's house. They had already been staying here for a while. Last year Dean went to the school for the last half of junior year and Sammy went to the middle school for his last half of eighth grade.

They left in the summer to move around with their dad but now right before senior year dad had brought them back and dropped them off at this house making Dean the man of the house again responsible for everything like always. Which wasn't too bad considering his dad could be aggressive sometimes, and not in a good way.

So tomorrow Dean would start his senior year at the same school he went to last year as the star quarterback for their football team and sam would start his freshman year at the same school as Dean.

~~~

Castiel glumly unpacked his things into his new room. He had just moved to some small town in Colorado and was going to start his senior year tomorrow.

He was not excited at all. He used to live with his dad chuck and his four brothers, Michael, Lucifer, Balthazar, and Gabriel. All of which were older making him the youngest brother.

The people at his old school had found out that he was gay and had beat him up causing his family to ask questions. When they found out he was gay it hadn't gone well.

His dad had yelled and had slapped him once. His brothers Lucifer and Michael started calling him names and pushing him around which wasn't new but it had gotten worst after they found out his secret. Balthazar being the protective brother that he was tried to stop them, but he couldn't. Although it made Castiel happy just to know that Balthazar supported him which he did wholeheartedly.

Gabe was the most acceptant of all though. He could see Castiel suffering and so he had packed up their things and ran away taking Castiel with him. Balthazar would have come but he was too loyal to Father. Gabe dragged him here to Colorado so he could start new and he became his "dad" in a way. His older brother that took care of him and loved him.

So Castiel decided to give up on unpacking for the night so that he could get some sleep before school. Which he was dreading. He was the nerdy kid that was shy which made people think he was anti social. Not to mention being gay which people hadn't known but somehow they found out and it added to his social outcast life at school. That's why Gabe brought him here. So he could start with a clean slate. And he was going to try even though he knew it wouldn't work. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath preparing himself for the next day.