Chapter 29-One condition

((Castiel))

Castiel sat up on the wood tile and looked around. He was in his art studio that connected to his apartment in New York.

But..

But how was this possible?

"Cassie! You're finally back! Personally I don't think you deserve to be here but you know, fathers will be done."

Castiel looked up at the man that was in his apartment with confusion on his face. He'd never seen him before, but he did look rather familiar.

"Oh right you don't have those memories anymore. That's what happens when you're a bad little angel and disobey father."

"What are you talking about? Do I know you?"

Castiel stands up facing the man with dark hair.

"Actually I'm the eldest of your real brothers. I'm Michael. An angel of The Lord."

"What the hell are you talking about? Take your LSD and get out of my home."

Michael laughed and Castiel actually took a few steps back.

"You're an angel as well. Well you used to be anyways. A very rebellious one at that. Then you just had to fall in love with that human. And a man none the less."

Castiel was starting to get angry.

"Get the fuck out!"

Michael moved towards Castiel and Cas got a little scared. He backed up until his back hit the counter and Michael placed his hand on Cas' forehead.

All of a sudden memories came flooding back into his mind. And they weren't at all happy memories.

Castiel collapsed onto the floor and held his head. He started crying. How could he have done all those things?

Michael smirked and crossed his arms.

"Believe me now brother?"

Castiel looked up at him and his eyes watered.

"Dean.."

"Oh forget him! He's a human. Not worth your time."

Cas stood up and got in Michael's face angrily.

"Say that again and I'll smite you."

Michael rolled his eyes.

"You were always all talk and no game Cassie."

"Only Gabriel calls me that."

"Whatever. Listen I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to tell you, welcome to heaven!"

Cas backed down and looked around.

"But it looks.."

"Yeah I know. Your apartment from when you were human. But this is your own personal heaven so this place must have held a lot of happy memories for you."

Michael sighed and he seemed annoyed. Castiel really hated this guy.

"Well I'm leaving now Cassie. See you around."

"Wait!"

Castiel held out his hand towards Michael and the other angel stopped, turning around to look at him.

"What?"

"Now that I'm an angel again.."

"That's right. You're not staying in heaven. You rebelled and did the exact opposite of what father said. I think that when rebellious angels die they go to purgatory. So have fun in heaven for the little time you have here until father comes and sends you away."