Chapter 6-I'm Not Letting This Go

((Castiel))

Cas' mouth was moving but he couldn't control it. He could see everything that was going on but he couldn't control where his eyes went.

He looked over to Gabriel who was lying on the floor and he sat up groggily holding his head. Cas wanted to run and kneel beside him to make sure he was ok but he couldn't move his legs.

"Gabe did you find the part of the ghost that we need to burn?"

Sam asked and Gabriel nodded and held up a keychain that he pulled out of his pocket.

"And your plan is?.."

Cas asked but no that wasn't right. Castiel didn't want to say that. He hadn't even thought it. He was trapped and there wasn't anything he could do. If his body was still intact than maybe he'd live through this.

He hadn't even had his first kiss and he was probably going to die today.

"Could you hurry this up? I don't want to stay in here more than necessary there's too much self pity in this mind."

The demon said through Cas' mouth and faked a yawn. Cas looked at Dean and he had a concerned, pained expression on his face. Why'd the demon have to say that?

Gabriel put the keychain on the floor and Sam poured salt on it. Dean flicked a match onto it and it started to burn.

The ghost appeared and he was screaming while he burned. That's the last thing Cas saw before blacking out. Again.

((Dean))

As the ghost appeared screaming and burning Dean saw the black smoke of the demon flow out of Cas' mouth and into the ghost. Well that was unexpected.

The ghost was still burning but it had stopped screaming. It winked at Dean with black eyes before disappearing.

The sound of the EMF had stopped and Dean looked at Castiel's lifeless body once again on the floor.

((Castiel))

Cas was floating through darkness. And he felt pretty content in the darkness. But then he saw a light and he tried not to go towards it. You never go towards the light right?

But it tugged at every fiber of his being and he had no choice but to go into the light.

At first it was still dark but he could hear a voice. Deans voice?

"Come on buddy stay with me.. You can do it. Come on stay with me.."

Then the sense of feeling came back and Cas could feel his shoulders being shaken lightly.

Then smell and taste rushed back to Cas. The taste of his own blood. The smell of sulfur and fire.

And the last was sight. Cas blinked his eyes open slowly though he didn't nice his body he stayed limp in the arms that were holding him.

His eyes focused and he was looking into Dean's brilliantly green eyes. The boy sighed continuing to stare at cas.

"Thank god. Don't do that kid you scared me half to death."

Dean gave a small smile and Cas gave his own weak one back. He sat up and convulsed as he coughed up blood that splattered onto the carpet.

Now everyone was staring at him with concern. Dean held out a hand and Cas took it gratefully allowing himself to be pulled up.

"You okay?"

Dean asked softly and Cas only nodded as he got lost in the forest of green that were Dean's eyes.

Gabriel cleared his throat and both Dean and Cas looked away. Cas was blushing slightly as Dean went over to his brother Sam.

"Well that's done. Good team work."

Gabe said and slapped Cas on the back which was a little too hard cause he winced in pain. Gabe gathered their things and walked out of the house.

Cas turned to Dean and Sam.

"Thank you for helping us. But I'm not letting this go. We need to talk."

Cas gave a pointed look at Dean before following Gabriel to his car.