Chapter 14-Lollipops

((Gabriel))

"I told you to be quiet while I was on the phone with Dean."

Sam whined and Gabe laughed.

"It's not my fault. You had whip cream on your face."

"Well you just better hope he doesn't kill you."

Sam was trying to act upset but Gabe could see the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He crossed his arms and looked at Gabe suspiciously.

"Where was it?"

He raised an eyebrow and Gabriel couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked.

"Here."

Gabriel pressed a kiss to Sam's cheek and Sam blushed which made Gabe smirk.

"Is that all?"

He asked and Gabe looked over Sam's face. There wasn't any more whip cream on it.

"No. And here."

Gabriel kissed Sam's nose and Sam giggled, but quickly turned his face serious.

Gabriel chuckled at his reaction and leaned over the table of the booth that they were sitting across in once again.

"And here."

Gabriel whispered before pressing his lips to Sam's lightly.

Sam's eyes widened a little in surprise as Gabriel leaned back in his seat smirking a little. Sam bit his lip looking at Gabe.

"Did you get it?"

Sam barely got out a whisper and Gabriel chuckled.

"I think so."

Sam nodded and picked back up his milkshake taking a drink.

Gabriel smiled watching him and Sam looked up as he shifted in his seat.

"What?"

Gabriel smirked and shrugged popping a lollipop in his mouth since he'd already finished his meal. Sam shook his head and looked at Gabriel.

"You're going to get diabetes if you eat all that sugar."

"Is Sammy worried about me?"

He smiled and Sam chuckled.

"Maybe but I'm serious."

"I'll be fine."

"Where do you even get those?"

Gabriel smiled waving a finger.

"Houdini doesn't reveal his secrets."

Sam laughed.

"Alright."

"Want one?"

Sam shrugs, "yeah sure why not."

Gabriel reaches into his pocket grabbing one, that wasn't there before and hands it to Sam smirking.

Sam unwraps the shiny red treat and pops it into his mouth. They sit there in silence for a while Sam and Gabriel stare at each other, both sucking on the lollipops.

"I can see why you like these so much."

Gabriel nods and chuckles. Sure he'd eat anything sweet really, he basically lived on sweets. But the red cherry lollipops were his favorite.

"They're sweet, but not as sweet as you."

Sam blushes looking down and Gabriel smiles a little. How did he get so lucky? Right, Cassie's sickness. That thought made Gabriel frown and Sam noticed.