Chapter 2-Swooning over Dean Winchester

When Castiel walked into his first class he was surprised to see Dean sitting in the back row with his arms crossed and his feet propped into the desk.

Cas sat behind Dean in one of the desks and took out his notebook and pen. He kept glancing at Dean as he took notes that the teacher had written on the bored.

The teacher didn't even try to tell Dean to put his feet down. Dean just sat in his desk with his feet up and writing the notes down with his notebook in his lap.

When Castiel was done taking notes he took out his sketchbook which was full of drawings and started drawing. He loved to draw and Gabriel always said he was good which was nice. But Cas already had his future for college set out he just had to apply.

This nice art school in New York which was suppose to be the best in the country. Cas wanted an art career and he couldn't wait to go to New York.

--

Dean short handed his notes. One of his many talents. It didn't take him long to finish them. He put his notebook away. He sat there working his lip between his teeth bored.

He layed his head back and looked up to see cas staring confusedly down at him.

Dean turned around in his seat and smiled at him.

"Sorry about that.. Hey what are you doing?"

Dean looks down at the paper in front of cas and his eyes widen.

"Wow." he breathes out.

There on the paper was a skull with a rose blooming out of one of the eyes.

He looked up at cas who was blushing slightly.

"Kid that's amazing."

"Umm.. thanks."

"No I mean it. That's seriously really good."

Castiel's face turned more red.

"Thank you.. Do you want it?"

He says. Dean's eyes widen.

"Seriously? you'd just give it to me?"

--

Castiel looks at Dean and nods.

"Sure why not. Since you like it so much."

Cas rips the picture from his notebook carefully and hands it to Dean.
Dean smiles his half grin.

"I'm gonna put it right here."

Dean says taking off his jacket and pointing to a plain patch of skin on his right shoulder. Both of his arms were covered in various tattoos except the spot he was pointing to.

"You're going to make my drawing into a tattoo? on your arm?"

"Yeah. I've been looking for something cool to put there. I think this is amazing."

Cas smiles. Well if he could like Dean anymore now.. nope that was impossible. Cas couldn't help but like Dean. Stupid heart. Stupid brain. Knock it off.

But they wouldn't. They just kept on swooning over Dean winchester.

((I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE THAT MUCH))