Chapter 1-The New Kid

Dean drove to school in his black 1967 Chevy impala with Sam sitting beside him.

"You ready for school kid?"

Sam looked at Dean as Dean kept his eyes on the road.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Well if anyone gives you any trouble I'll beat the shit out of them and don't think I won't hit a freshman."

Sam smiles and shakes his head. Sam knew that Dean wasn't kidding he actually had before to protect him but that didn't mean it was right. Plus sam could just as easily beat them up he just chose not to.

Dean pulled into the parking and got out of the car. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and his black leather jacket with jeans. Plus his necklace that sam had given him a while ago which he always wore no matter what. He actually had to carry a backpack this year considering he was staying for a while.

He locked the doors and nodded at sam before walking into the school. He dropped his backpack off at his locker because it was a pain to carry it.

He walked down the halls saying hi to people before he saw his two best friends, Tyler and Gordon. He smiled and they "bro hugged" and hit each other on the back.

"Hey man long time no see!"

Tyler said both of them smiling. Dean smirked.

"You ready for a great year of football? we're seniors now man!"

Gordon said and Dean laughed.

"That's right. Kings of the campus!"

Dean flexed his muscles and they all laughed. Everyone knew these three they were the most popular in the school considering they were the three biggest players on the school football team. Except for Dick who Dean thought his name fit him accordingly.

~~~

Gabriel had dropped Castiel off. Castiel could drive but he didn't like to only if he had to plus he didn't have his own car so that wouldn't work.

Castiel grabbed his bag and stepped out of the car. He wore a grey hoodie with jeans since he didn't like to be noticed all that much and headed into school. He wasn't the shortest guy there but he was pretty short compared to a lot of them.

Like in every school people bumped into Castiel and it was difficult for him to walk through the hallways. Someone shouldered past him and Castiel bumped into someone and fell to the floor his bag spilling all over the floor. He started picking them up.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's fine kid. You new here?"

Castiel looked up and saw a guy who was extremely fit and wore a leather jacket and jeans. The guy held out his hand and cas took it feeling his strength as the guy helped him up. Castiel blushed. It would be a lie if he said that the guy wasn't good looking.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm new."

~~

Someone bumped into Dean and he was angry ready to beat someone up but when he turned he saw a smaller kid in a hoodie mumbling his apologies and picking his stuff up. He felt sorry for him cause he could tell that he was new and he knew how Sammy felt when he was the new kid. The kid reminded him of his brother so he took pity on him and helped him up.

"Well hey new kid I'm Dean. This is Tyler and Gordon."

Dean could tell that the kid wasn't very strong or muscular he was one of those nerdy kids who were shy. Dean didn't hang out with those kind of people, but there was something different about this kid and Dean didn't understand the surge of energy that he felt in his stomach and he shook the kids hand.