Chapter 19- Valentine's Day

((Dean))

"Please Cas."

Dean whined. He really didn't want to do this. He hated heights. And most of all he hated planes. He had barely made it as it was on the ride over to California.

Castiel smiled.

"Come on Dean it will be fun."

"No Cas it won't!"

Castiel rolled his eyes looking up at the sky and squinting against the sun.

"It'll be fun Dean.."

He looked back at Dean.

"..Don't make me do this alone."

Dean sighed. How could he resist Cas when he was so damn cute and sad looking?

Dean looked down at the ground where he imagined the grass would be green. Why couldn't they have come to California to go surfing or something?

Dean nodded his shoulders slumping.

"Alright fine."

He said quietly and Castiel threw his arms around Dean's neck smiling.

"Thank you Dean! I promise it will be fun."

He took Dean's wrist dragging him along. Dean didn't see how this could be fun but if it made Cas happy then he'd do it. Man the things Dean did because of love.

((Sam))

"Gabriel stop."

He said agitatedly and tired. It was quiet in the dark room except for Gabriel's humming.

Sam rolled over in the bed that used to be Gabriel's but was now both of theirs. It was still dark outside and Gabriel was poking him and making humming noises.

"Sam it's Valentines Day."

Sam groaned.

"It'll still be Valentine's day in four hours when the sun is up."

"Nooo. Get up."

Gabriel whined and kissed Sam softly. Sam opened his eyes drowsily looking into Gabe's. It was too early to wake up.

"Please Sam. Just slip some shoes and a sweatshirt on."

Sam should have kept his eyes closed. It was hard to resist Gabriel's puppy dog stare, which Sam had taught him. And now he regretted it full heartedly.

He groaned sitting up and trying to fix his bed head. He slipped his boots on and a sweatshirt like Gabe had instructed and walked slowly over to the door where Gabriel was waiting.

"What are we doing Gabe?"

Gabriel smiled taking Sam's hand and lead him outside.

The air nipped at Sam's cheeks and nose as soon as they opened the front door. There was frost on the grass and Sam could see his breath slightly in the air as he exhaled.

Gabriel walked Sam to where his van was and climbed up onto the roof of it and then pulled himself onto the roof of the house. Sam watched confused.

"Gabe.."

"Come on kiddo! Hurry up!"

He yelled down and Sam grunted climbing onto the car and Gabe helped him onto the roof.

Sam sat beside Gabriel on the roof and Gabe wrapped his arms around Sam's waist resting his head on Sam's shoulder as he sighed contently.

"Gabe what are we doing?"