2.8 : family

Carmen's POV

"You wanna hang out this weekend?" Isaac questions, spinning in circles in my desk chair. He grabbed a pen from my cup and begins tapping a beat on the wooden surface.

"I can't." I reply blankly, continuing to sift through my closet in search of something to wear for the dinner tonight.

"Why?"

The pen he was tapping consistently on my desk began to annoy me. I walk over to him and yank it out of his hand, placing it back inside of the cup. I glare at him and he raises his hands in defense.

"My cousins just moved here, I haven't seen them since I left D.C.," I explain, pulling out a red crop top from my closet. "We used to be inseparable. I want to at least spend this weekend catching up with them. I think it's a good way to escape everything that's happened these last few days."

I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, looking them up and down. Of course this wasn't the fanciest of outfits, but it wasn't like I was meeting them for the first time. They knew that I wasn't one for formal occasions.

"I think that's a good-" Isaac starts, gulping down his words when he watches me begin to strip, starting with my shirt. I pull it over my head and throw it over to him, allowing it to land on his head. He yanks it from his face and his eyes rake up and down my body hungrily.

"That's a good idea," He finishes nervously.

"What?" I tease, "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"Yeah, but," He says, a small smile forming on his lips. "Every time I see you, you're so amazingly beautiful that it always feels like the first time."

I lose my confident facade at his words, my head dropping to hide my heated cheeks. I giggle and pull the red top over my frame, next discarding my pants and slipping into my skinny jeans.

"How does this look?" I ask, twirling around once for him to see the outfit.

"I'm at a loss for words," He shakes his head, getting up and walking over to me. Isaac brings me into a gentle hug, swaying us back and forth. His chin props up on top of my head due to our height difference, almost giving me a feeling of security.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispers, dipping down to kiss me. I smile into it and grab onto his arms for support as the force was pushing me backwards the slightest bit. As it goes on, the kiss gradually gets more heated; Open mouthed, teeth clanking, tongues slipping.

When he finally lets me up for air, it's quickly taken away again, as his soft lips trail down my jawline and to my neck, snipping at the sensitive skin there. I let out a soft moan and dig my nails into his arms, only enticing him.

He slowly begins to lower, placing gentle kisses on my skin as he gets closer to my core. Isaac reaches my stomach, his cold hands gripping tightly to my sides, before Piers yells at me from downstairs.

"Carmen, come on! We can't be late!" Piers shouts.

"Yes we can!" I shout back, trying my best not to moan. "They're family, they'll understand!"

Isaac's fingers loop through my waistband, looking up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes before slowly pulling them down. When Piers didn't reply, I merely assume that he was busy or agreed with what I said.

Isaac reaches his hands up for me to grab onto when he begins peppering kisses on the insides of my thighs. My breath wavers when he finally reaches my clothed center, pressing one long kiss there. My knees buckle and he grabs them with his hands, keeping me in place. But he doesn't continue. He raises his head, his eyes narrowed.