Chapter 2

The weekend is over and the first day of lesson is started. I've met my fiction-writing, Spanish and French teachers and they all seemed very nice people and good at doing their job.

My first day has been very good and I hope to continue the year like this.

«Hey Hal do you eat that apple?» ask me Taylah, a blond girl, she is skinny and likes to keep fit. We have the same Spanish lesson.

«No, here you are» I hand it to her.

«Thanks» she grins. I smile back.

People may thinks she is a slut because of her blond hair, her big breast and her voice that makes her seems she is flirting with you but, for what I've seen today, she is a nice girl.

The canteen is full of students and I couldn't imagine to be in a table with those who'll be my best friends in my college years. We are a group of seven people: me, Mike, Sel, Tay and three frat boys: a blond haired and blue eyed guy called Levi; Travis who has black hair and green eyes and Calum, who is a dark brown haired and a dark eyed guy. His eyes are deep and looking into it you can't see an end. He is able to hypnotize you just with a glance. They are also players of the football team of the school and they are the popular boys of the school as they are part of the  college fraternity and the football team.

I didn't think I could have make all this friend for the end of the year but now in the first day, thanks to my roommate, I already have a group of people with whom I will live this 3 years of college. Of course I'm happy to have this friends, but without Luke and Ash, with whom I've created a good bond (even though I thought Luke and Mike were the only ones to understand me), I don't know how I could survive this years. Luckily Michael is with me.

Ash have my same past: his brother died at the age of three and his father left when he was eight, so he is the best person to talk to about Allison. But Luke and Mike have always been there for me and they have always been very good to listen to me and understand me. They are my friends since the first year of High School.

The ring of the bell informs us that the last lesson is going to start. Me and Mike are the ones who still have a lesson left: our friends have finished for today.

While  I'm on my way to my English class a girl bounce on me.

«Sorry, I was looking at my phone» she make an embarrassed smile.

«It's ok»

«I'm Sophia by the way» she hands me her hand.

«Haley» I say taking her hand.

«What's your next lesson?»

«English, what about you?»

«Me too. What class are you in?»

«213»

«We are in the same class then, lets go»

During the lesson I get to know her better and she seems a popular girl in the school in fact, when we are out, everybody starts talking to her and, being a beautiful red hair girl, every boy is staring at her who doesn't seem embarrassed. She should be used to all this.

Once Mike get out of the school we walk together to the dorms and he tells me about a girl he met called Chanel. He is very passionate while talking about her, so I guess there will be a new couple coming out soon.

When I am in my room I take my computer and turning it on, I go on YouTube and put some music, then I take the book I'm reading now, one of my favorite: "A beautiful disaster" by Jamie McGuire and open it at page 215, where I left.

" «I do not want you to apologize. It's not about that.»
«Then what is it?»  he says scrutinizing my face for a clue. It was only a few centimeters from me, and I can feel his breath on my lips.
I frowned. «I'm drunk, Travis. It's the only excuse I have.»
«You want me to hold you until you fall asleep
I did not answer.
He drew back to look me in the eyes. «In principle, I would say no,»  he replied, raising his eyebrows, «but when I happen such an occasion
I rested my cheek against his chest and he held me in his arms, sighing. «You do not need excuses, Pigeon. You just have to ask.» "

The ring of my phone make me take away my glance from the book moving it to my phone. Selena's name and her message are flashing on the screen:

We are at Muggy's, wanna come?

Muggy's is a bar 10 minutes far from the school, I've been there on Saturday and it's a bar where you can have dinner or just a simple drink. Basically is "The Mystic Grill" in the TV series "The vampire diaries".

While I'm typing my answer, accepting the invitation, someone knock at the door. It can only be Michael...."Strange" I think "Michael said he was going to have a nap....who else can knock to my door if everyone is at Muggy's?"

I quickly type my answer and I go to open my door.

Curly hair and dark eyes are in front of me and...damn he is so beautiful but.......why did he knock to my door? He should be to the bar or he is probably looking for Sel.......yeah, it should be like this.

«Hey Hal!» he says with his deep voice grinning.