Chapter 10

When I open my eyes I expect to see Calum next to me but he is not here. I sit on the bed and when I go taking my phone on the night table I can see a piece of paper. I take it in my hands and read:

Goodmorning baby. Hope you're okay this morning. I woke up probably 10 minutes before you and I went home to change. See you later x -Cal

--

The lessons pass quickly and we are already at the last period. Fiction-writing.

The teacher, Mrs Hill is a nice girl around the 30th. She has black long hair and black eyes.

«So guys to write a good story we have to use sophisticated words and try not to repeat them. We have to look at the punctuation at the structure of the sentences--»

Mrs Hill is explaining to us how to write a successful story. I love this subject, you can go everywhere with your imagination and believe in a world that doesn't exist. You can write things that you may want to happen in your life but you know that they will never happen, so you just write it down on papers imagining them and thinking how would your life be if they are really going to happen.

Everything in books is perfect and I love reading them because I can impersonate different characters and imagine my life like that.

«For next week I want you guys to imagine a story about an object and make it alive. Let's see what it is going to come out» says Mrs just before the ring of the bell.

I go to the room 162 where Calum and Levi are having their English lesson and I wait for them to come out. The door of their class was opening in the right moment I arrived in front of it.

Calum is talking with one of his friend when he come out and he doesn't see me so I go closer to him.

«Hey you're already pretending I'm not here?» I say joking

He looks up at me «hey love!» he smiles and comes to me giving me a kiss.

«Sorry man I gotta go now. See you later» he says to his friend.

His friend looks at me «you are excused» and winks at him.

Calum laughs and my face become red. "Why do they have to do this thing? It is so embarrassing" I think.

My asian (the nickname I gave him. He gets quite annoying when I call him like this) put his arm around my shoulder and I intertwine our hands.

As we are out of the school Sel is waiting for us.
«Hey guys what are you doing today?»

«Hey Sel. Don't know, why?» Calum answer.

«I'm going to your house. You stay at campus?»

«What are you going for?» I ask curious. It's like two days she seems hiding us something.

«Uhm, nothing» she seems thinking about it. «Oh yeah. I have to do a homework in pair and my mate is Jackson» he is another confraternity guy.

«Uhmm. Ok» I say not sure whether to believe her or not.

«Alright then. You going right now?» Calum asks.

«Yeah» she says grinning.

«Selena seems hiding something. You noticed that?» Cal asks as we are into my room.

«Yeah. She didn't seem believable when she told us about the work»

«Yeah. And then Jackson? Wow» he says.
I laugh because of the way he said it and he follows me.