Chapter 18

The first day back to school go on easily.
We have a new Art teacher and he is absolutely better than the one we had before. He is nice and fun. I already know I'm going to love all of his lessons.

«Hey Sel I'm going out. See you later» I say to my roommate that is laying in bed chatting with Jackson.

This morning she told me about their realationship and I couldn't  be happier to know that she has a boyfriend.

I send a message to Michael to advise him that I'm ready.

He wanted to spend an afternoon together as we used to do when we weren't in college so we'll go to the shopping centre.

 «Let's go to Game Store»  he says excited when he sees a shop with all videogames in it.

It is his first time to this shopping centre and he didn't know about this huge shop.

After twenty minutes walking around for the shop and trying the available games for the client, I convince Mike to get out of it.

«You're such an annoying person» he mumble.

«But I'm your best friend and you love me»

«True» he puts an arm around my shoulders.

«I'm hungry. Pizza or Ice cream?» I ask.

I haven't eat since I came back home.

«Pizza forever» he shouts like a child.

I laugh.

«Michael why don't you be careful when you eat? Your white t-shirt is now red» 

Some of the tomato sauce on the pizza fell on his shirt.

«What?» his acute voice is back «My favourite shirt» he pretend to be hiccuping.

I shake my head in a desperate way.

«Do you want to tell me why you broke up with Chanel? You seemed really in love with her»

MICHAEL'S POV

«Do you want to tell me why you broke up with Chanel? You seemed really in love with her» Haley asks me while we are eating some pizza.

I tell her what happened when I went back home; the meeting with Crystal and how I felt about it.

She looks at me interested and listen to me without saying a word.

Haley is the best person to talk to if you have problems or you just want to talk to somebody: she is always ready to listen to you and give you advices.

«And I'm confused Hal, you know what I've always felt for Crystal and now that I saw her again and she talked to me I....I don't know» a sigh come out of my mouth.

«Don't worry Mike, if you don't feel anymore what you used to feel for her it's fine. And it's better that you broke up with her otherwise you would have just lied her by saying that you love her when you don't» she brings her hand to my back and rubs it affectionately.

«Thanks bubblegum» I smile at her and I hug her.

~♥~

«I can't believe I just did it» Haley says excited as we leave the hairdresser touching her red hair.

Yeah, she finally decided to dye her hair.

I went to the shop because I was suddenly tired of my hair color so I went in hoping that there weren't lots of people and I dyed my hair blue.

While Haley was watching me she suddenly exclamed a "you know what? I'll dye my hair too", so she choose the colour and decided to take my old one.