Chapter 28

«Wow» Haley exclaims as she in front of the white, modern, huge and beautiful hotel.

A smile raises on Calum's face, happy that she likes what he chose.

«Come, let's leave our luggages in and then we can go around if you want»

As they enter a dark haired guy with two blue eyes that seem crystals, welcome them. After done the check in they take the key for their bedroom and go towards the lift.

The corridors are big enough for four person to pass, the walls are white and grey and give an elegant atmosphere, somewhere there are some painting hung on the walls. Calum opens their door and enter, the room is three times bigger then the one in the dorms and in the same colours as the corridors and the whole hotel.
Haley can't believe her eyes, everything is amazing.

A bit tired from the journey they decide to rest.
---
When it's 20:23 Calum wakes up and see that Haley is still asleep. He smiles seeing how cute she is and then decide to go to have a shower.

When he comes back into the room the girl is still sleeping, inspite of this he goes closer and gently lays next to her. He gives a kiss on her cheek and caresses her red hair.

«Baby» he whispers.

She creases her nose and with a hand takes some hair off her face, then she keeps sleeping. Calum's laughs and leaves a kiss on her lips calling her again until she wakes.

She opens her eyes and looks bad at him.

«It's the second time you wake me up. Do you really want me to end in my book in which I write the people I dislike?»

«Heyy! I just wanted to know if you are hungry...the restaurant will close in twenty five minutes»

She smiles amused by his offended tone.

She sits and brings an arm to surround Calum's neck to push him closer. Then she hugs him with two arms hiding her head in his neck and leaving a kiss.

«Let's go»

During this time Ashton was at the bar with his new friends and Luke.
They are used to do it in the weekend when they don't have lots to study. Here he met a girl that goes to a college next to his', she is a beautiful and sweet girl.
In that moment, while Ash is talking with his group, a blonde girl go closer to them.

«Hi guys, hey Ash» she says with a smile and sits next to him.

He smiles big and makes some more space on the bench for her to sit comfortably

«How are you Bry?» 

«Good»  she smiles. 

She is a lovely girl. Friendly, smily, sweet. And Ashton couldn't not feel  something for her. The first time they met was at a party, he was there with some of his friends that was common friends with Bryana as well. From this moments they started to hang out all  together. 

CALUM'S POV

Haley's expression when she saw the hotel has been absolutely beautiful...She was flabbergasted, her eyes were shining and I swear that I would pay hundred pounds just to see her beautiful smile lighting up her face.   

With my hands caressing her red hair I hold her on my chest while she is lying over me. I love the sensation of her body over mine. It's warm and reassuring.

«Your hair colour is fading» 

«I know. I have to do it again but I want to do another colour this time»

«What colour?» 

«How will I look with blue?»

«You wanna dye your hair blue? Do them pink»

At my sentence she quickly raises her head from my chest looking at me with an expression that says 'are you mad?'

With an eyebrow raised and an amused snigger due to her expression, I speak «what?»

«I hate pink Calum» 

I laugh and gently push her down on my chest again. Her arm reaches to take her phone on the bed. She goes on google  play and starts looking for an app to colour her hair. 

«Let's try» she sits next to me and takes a selfie, then she starts colouring her hair of different colours to see which one fits her better.

«Yeah you look good with blue. But also with this green» it is an emerald green that is really good with the colour of her skin. 

«Naaah I like blue»

---

HALEY'S POV  

When I open my eyes I can see Calum still sleeping next to me with an arm over my waist, his leg over mine and his head on my shoulder. I smile seeing how cute he is when he's sleeping.

I look at the watch... it's 9:50.

Yesterday has been a really exhausting  day...thirteen hours to arrive here. 
Although I know he's tired and that I can't stop looking at him I decide to have a little revenge.

With a feather escaped from the pillow I start tickling his nose, he creases it but doesn't move. I keep doing it and when he finally opens his eyes I smile innocently.

«Uhmm you're a little devil» he complains.

I shrug in my shoulders and smile. 

«Little revenge» 

«Is it? I have to rebel then»  he smiles with only one side of his mouth and as I understand what he's planning to do I quickly try to stand up but his arms block me before I can get foot out of bed. He starts tickling me and I can't stop laughing.

After we change we go downstairs to have breakfast.

While we're talking about what we're going to do today I hear someone calling my name.

I look around and at the reception I see a man around 45 years old, his face looks way too familiar. I look at the target on his suit "Andrew Mcnight" and the write "manager" under it.

My mouth and eyes open for the surprise. So he stayed all this time in Hawaii, owning a hotel, away from his family.

I don't have time to speak that a blonde woman goes next to him putting a hand on his shoulder and smiling.

«Hey love I was looking for you»

His eyes are still on me so the woman frown and looks at me, after she scrutinized me she opens her eyes wide as if she is surprised and unbelievable.

I shake my head with a little giggle that has nothing funny in it and I run out of the door.

«Haley» Calum calls me.

I stop running and we walk quietly towards the beach. When we arrive I sit in the sand and Calum sits next to me.

«What happened?»

Without answering I hug him and hide myself in his muscled arms. He hugs me back swinging us as to calm me.

After some minutes I decide to explain him how my 'dad' opened an hotel in Hawaii without giving any news of him for ages and the new life I suppose he has now here.

His face turns sad and hugs me thighter.

I'm not going to give up the holiday with my boyfriend just because of him... I will go ahead without thinking about him. I've never needed him in my life, have I? And I'm not going to need him now.

🌊🌊
Finally I've been able to update! It's been a very long week as I had exams every day😒
So.... I know this chapter is not really good and I was a bit hurry because I wanted to publish it so....Sorry😫

But yeah, leave a star if you liked it ★❤