Chapter 32

Our week in Hawaii is almost finish. We only have two days and a half left.

I can tell this has been the best week of my life, staying here with Calum, only me and him, doing everything we like to do together, has just been so amazing. I wouldn't expect this to happen. I just wouldn't have ever expected to have a boyfriend like him. He made me so happy this week and he does always.

Now we are at the beach to benefit the sun before we come back to London. If there is something I hate so much of that country is the weather. There could be the sun and five minutes later heavy clouds can loom over the sky like an unwanted layer of black dust.

Calum is laying on a sun bed chatting with Levi and Travis while I'm standing back up next to him on another sun bed, reading. I really think that sometimes books can replace people so quickly. When you just want the world to stay in silence you can take a book and read stories, that are much happier and interesting than people around you. With this I'm not saying that Calum is not interesting or that I'm not happy with him, but now we don't want to enter the water of this beautiful sea, we just want to tan a bit, and we are both doing something different.

I can hear a group of boys talking loudly and laughing walking in front of us, probably directed to the bar, and some of that emanate some whistles. I turn my head to look towards them and Calum raises his look from the phone. They wink at me and Cal suddenly stands up threateningly.

«Go winking to someone else you dick, stay away from my girl. Don't even try to look at her»

They say something low tone and laugh, thing that makes Calum even more angry.

«What the fuck are you laughing at? I'm serious, go away»

They finally decide to go and Calum sits back and looks at me, that I'm now laying belly up. He has a mad look, «you could lay down properly, your ass was in the open air and everyone could admire what's mine»

«Is it my fault now? I was just tanning»

«You could have tanned belly up»

I roll my eyes, «Do you really want to ruin our holiday because of this? Nothing bad happened. Just let them be so stupid.»

«I don't want other boys to wink at you, you're my girlfriend Haley. They better not doing it again»

I smile for his care towards me, «do you have any idea of how many girls look at you?»

Because really lots of girls look at Calum when we're somewhere. But I don't really go up to them starting shouting at them, at the end they're just looking.....what's mine, but I just limit myself to a dirty look....that could even kill them if it was fire.

«What do you mean? Girls don't wink at me»

«Are you sure? Cause I've actually saw them»

He makes up a confused face. My eyebrow raises, «but I don't shout at them even if they're looking at my boyfriend»

Cal doesn't say anything and lays back on his sun bed. I do the same and I keep reading.

After a bit, seeing that he's not talking to me, I put my book in the bag and I put my head on his chest and my right arm hugs his waist. He keeps chatting without minding me but I still decide to stay in this position. After about ten minutes he puts his phone away and gently take off my head and arm from him.

«I'm going to bathe»

«Wait for me» but he doesn't listen to me and he goes towards the sea. Does he really want to ignore him just because some guys winked at me? It is not my fault.