Chapter 5

«Haley!» my mom smiles as she opens the door.

«Hey mom» I say hugging her and kissing her cheek.

«I have missed you so much darling»

«Mom it's only been a week» I say entering home.

«I know but I'm not used to stay without you»

I smile «where's Grace?»

«She is upstairs. You can't believe what happened today at school»

I watch at her curious and go in our bedroom.

As I open the door Grace get off the bed and come hugging me.

«Hey Hal!» she steps back a bit with her hand on my shoulder «let me see your eyes»

«I'm okay G» I laugh a bit «what happened at school today?»

GRACE'S POV

I tell her about Alex and what happened today with Caroline.

«....and Mrs Johnson sent us to Mr Collins, the new headteacher» I finish to say.

«And what did he say?»

«That he didn't expected Caroline to be like this and gave her a punishment»

Haley knows who Caroline is and how we don't tolerate each other so she starts

laughing because finally someone noticed how she really is.

After dinner I go to my bedroom with Haley, I want her to tell me everything that happened her first week of college.

«......and I met this guy: Calum. He is really beautiful, I didn't spend time alone with him but damn, I like him so much»

«Oh Hal I'm so happy for you. When will you introduce him to me?» I ask excited.

She laughs «hey hey keep calm»

I'm really happy that she finally found a boy she likes. I really hope they're gonna end up together. I've never seen Haley so happy when talking about someone. She needs someone that will help her forget about Allison. After all she is a good, beautiful and young girl and her life cannot be ruined by the death of a person she loved. Yes, Ally was our sister and we'll never forget about her beautiful smile, but we have to keep going, life is only one and we don't have to waste it.

«Now it's your turn talking about Alex» she changes subject.

«Okay» and I tell her about how we met and everything she wants to know.

--

When I wake up it's 10a.m and I'm alone  at home as my mom is at work and Haley went to the park with Luke, Mike and ash.

I go to make some pancakes for breakfast and then I wait for Alex to come to my home. I decided to invite him for lunch so Hal can meet him.

While I'm watching the TV the door bell ring and I go to open.

Alex's figure is standing outside the door as I open his red lips are suddenly on mine. He knows that no one is at home right now so he pushes me in ans with his hand on my waist and his tongue that gently caress my palate he sits on the couch making me sit astride on his legs.

While I'm joking with his hair on his nape ans his hands are doing up and down on my back, I can hear the noise of the lock and I quickly get off Alex.

«Hey Grace I'm back!» Haley shouts.

I jump on the couch so she can see me «hey.»

She comes toward me and Alex stand up.

«Hi I'm Alex»

Alex look at him surprised but then smiles «hi I'm Haley, her sister»

«Yeah, I know: Grace talks a lot about you»

«Oh cool. You hungry?»

«Yes» me and Alex say at the same time.

«I'm coming to help you» I say while she is going in the kitchen.

«Good taste in guys uh!» Hal says as I enter the kitchen.

Alex is my first boyfriend, taking away the little relationship I had, so Haley didn't really know about the kind of boys I like.

I've known Alex since last year, when he moved from a town out of London. I've always liked him but he was engaged with Caroline so I didn't have any chance with him.

This year he came talking to me in the canteen and we've started being friend.

«Yeah, like you» I smirk.

She laughs.

After lunch me and Alex go to my bedroom to see a film as Haley invited her three inseparable friends.

After have argued, as we couldn't decide what film to watch between "The fault in our stars" or "Star wars", I won and now I'm regretting my decision as my face is now flooded by tears because Gus died.

"It would have been better to watch Star wars" I think

«See? Now you're crying just because Gus died. You should have gave me reason and watch "Star wars»Alex say bored by  the film but enjoyed because I'm crying.

«What?» I shout «"just because Gus died"? JUST?» I say going away from his chest where he was hugging me.

«Oh c'mon it's just a film»

«Oh shut up, you can't understand» I say turning the other way so that my back is pointed at him.

He sighs and then come to hug me from behind and kissing my neck he turns me with my face looking up and he comes over me.

He starts kissing my tears and all my face making me laugh. When he arrives to my lips he leaves little kisses till when I surround his necks with my arms and I push him closer to my lips. As is tongue enter my mouth I feel butterflies flying in my stomach. Every time he kisses me this sweet I go to another planet where only me and him live.

Dammit I love him so much.