Chapter 15

CALUM'S POV

Thirty people crowd my living room. My mom invited my four grandparents, her brother and sister each with their family and all three my dad's brother with their family.

The tv is turned on but everybody's attention is on Haley. My grandmoms and aunts are asking her questions to know more about her and everybody is listening.

My cousins Daisy and Alexandra are trying to take Haley away from the women's clutches so that they can go to talk about girl stuffs.
Bryan, Daisy's brother, is looking at her very carefully and he is scrutinizing her as if he wants to unclothe her and this makes me quite angry so I leave him a fiery look and, if looks could kill, he'd be already dead.

«Calum do you want to play with us?» the little Brittany comes to me with her beautiful little face surrounded with long and gold hair. Hazel comes after her and looks at me with her beautiful blue and puppy eyes at which I cannot say not.

This girl always know how to not get a refusal......but I love both of them.

«What do you want to play?» they both exult when I give my positive answer.

«We want to play with barbies, Christian and James don't want to play with us»
Christian and James are Caleb and Gabriel's brothers.

«So I have to play with barbies? Can't we play something else?» I ask them while Hazel takes my right hand and Brittany the other and they drag me upstairs in Mali's room.

She has lots of games she had when she was a child and they love going to play there.

«Nooo we need a dad for them and you will be him» Brittany says impatient.

When we arrive to Malikoa's room she looks at me with an innocent smile on her face.

«Hey dad!» she says and I'm pretty sure that she told them to come call me to play.

--

Words can be so beautiful as they can be so bad.

It depends by what has been told to you.

Those that arrived to Chanel's ears were like an ice bucket overturned on her without mercy.

I don't feel what I thought I felt for you.

These words are echoing in her head without any intention to leave.

I don't feel what I thought I felt for you.

A sentence. Only ten words. Ten words that can change your life, your future. You.

I don't feel what I thought I felt for you.

The world around her was collapsing. A strange noise was in the air. Like something was breaking.

Her heart.

Her heart was breaking, collapsing as the world around her.

They were a perfect match, but sadly matches burn and this was the right moment they burnt.

They were a perfect couple.
Michael has devoured her, he stole her heart and now by saying those words it is as if he took it and threw it on the ground without any worries about her feelings.
He tramples on it without thinking of her pain .

He made her live a beautiful dream, but like all dreams at some point someone wakes you up and, once opened your eyes, you keep thinking about your dream and how good it was if no one had woken you up so that you could have completed it.

This was a dream. A dream that had just ended.

I don't feel what I thought I felt for you.