Chapter 27

«Are you really bringing this?» Asks Selena when I take a large and thin tracksuit to put in my suitcase.

It's february 11 and I'm organizing everything I have to put in the luggage so that I won't forget anything. It's a week that I'm trying to prepare it but Selena always stopped my enthusiasm saying that it was too early.

«Uhm yes I am... What's wrong with it?» I ask as I don't understand why she is asking that. It's a Nike black tracksuit. It has a bit large pants and the shirt that I bought time ago while I was shopping with Calum.

I like it, it's cosy and with my white Airforce it looks very nice.

«What's wrong with it you're asking me?» she think about it. «Everything it's wrong with it. Do you really want to bring a tracksuit in your holiday alone with Calum?»

«Yes» I confirm without changing my mind.

I'm not only bringing that of course but just sometimes if I want to wear something cosy I can wear this.... Also if I think it will be too hot for this....even if it's thin.

She shakes her head but let me out it into.

«But you have to bring this» she says going towards her wardrobe and taking out a beautiful but eccessive white dress. It is all open in the back until it arrives just before the rear end where it is closed by a bow. In the front part it has a sweetheart neckline and it arrives at half thigh.

It's way too eccessive.

«I'm not going to wear this»

«Why?» she seems shocked.

«Don't you see it? It's too short and open... I could go out without any dress as this is almost nothing»

«Wow...did you really criticize this dress? It will look amazing on you when you will be tan» she tries to convince me and, when I keep saying no, she gives up and place the dress back inside the wardrobe.

After an hour of argument because I want to bring comfortable clothes while she wants me to bring dressed and high heels, I finally finish my suitcase in which, under her threat, I put a dress and a pair of heels without forgetting about the swimsuits that Calum bought for my birthday.

I put the luggage under the bed and we leave the dorms to meet up with the other guys at Muggy's.

«So you guys will leave tomorrow evening to go to the airport?» Sophia asks for more information.

«We have to decide whether to leave tomorrow evening or in the night as our flight is at 5 am» Calum answers and looks at me as to ask me what I want to do.

«What do you wanna do? I don't mind, but you have to drive so it's up to you» I ask.

«Don't worry about it. For me it's not a problem driving in the night»

«Do you doing wanna sleep in the airport?»

«Up to you» he replies.

We can't even organize ourselve. I don't want to give him a straight answer because I don't know if for him it's alright... I don't want him to drive in the night though.

«We may go during the evening? So you don't have to drive in the night»

«Yeah alright»

The rest of the afternoon passes among jokes and chatter and it is already seven so we decide to order something to eat.

🌅🌇

Feeling a pressure over me I wake up. As I open my eyes two lips touch mine. Uhmm.....Calum!