Chapter 12

I wake up feeling a weight on me. I open my eyes and Calum is sleeping next to me with an arm that wrap my waist and his head on my shoulder. His mouth is open like a little child.
I look at my legs and I see Sophia  hugging them and sleeping over mine and Calum's legs. Her make up is all over her pretty face and her lipstick is all around her mouth. She looks like a clown. This makes me laugh but as I open my mouth I feel the alcohol from the night before going up to my throat.

I get off the bed and try to go to the toilet but as my feet touch the ground I can feel no floor under them but a hot body. I look down and Chanel is sleeping next to the bed.
While I'm going to the bathroom door I stumble on other body and Michael is sleeping belly up with an arm open and the other folded over his head while he is sucking his thumb.
Again this makes me laugh but vomit comes to my mouth and without I can keep it I vomit over him.

Oh shit.

Michael didn't feel anything and he is still sleeping. I quickly go looking for something I can use for clean up his black t-shirt.
I find a towel, I get it wet and I go back to Michael. As I touch him he open his eyes.

«Haley what are you doing? Are you exploiting me while I'm sleeping?» he whispers.

I look at his shirt and I make up a guilty expression. He looks down at his chest and see the vomit stain.

«Haley what the hell you did?» he shouts and everybody sleeping wakes up.

«Sorry Mike I was going to the toilet because I needed to vomit but I stumble on you»

Everybody but Michael laughs when they see the stain but they stop because they probably had a retch just like me. They start running to the toilet all together and when they arrive at the door they get stuck.

In the mean time Michael throw up on his shirt. Luckily that I went away from him in time.

«Oh shit. This is disgusting»

«Go take a shower. Calum will give you one of his t-shirts» I say to him.

--

«When I close my eyes and try to sleep I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe. You're the reason, the only reasonEven though my dizzy head is numbI swear my heart is never giving up.
You're the reason, the only reasonI feel you burning under my skin I swear I see you shining brighter than the flame inside your eyes. Bitter words spoken, everything broken it's never too late to bring us back to life»

«Wow you're really good my Asian» I say leaving a kiss on Calum's cheek after he played a song with his bass. I didn't have idea he could play the bass and that he was able to sing so well.

«Thanks baby. I wrote this song after we met» he kisses me.

He has an angelic voice and I would stay to listen to him the all day.

«Sing another one» I say excited.

«No» he says giving me another kiss «let's watch a film now»

--

«Do you want to go to the mall today Cal?» I ask him when the film we were watching on his laptop finish.

«What do you have to go there for?»

«Just to spend some time together»

«We are already spending some time together»