Chapter 30: Forgiveness

"I'm really sorry Fae. I know I put you through a lot of shit and I wasn't there for you when you needed me, but I want to be here for you now," Jackson said.

"I don't need you, Jackson. Caeli does and for the sake of Caeli I forgive you. I want her to have her father in her life and I don't want her to see us fighting all the time," I sighed.

"So where does this leave us?", Jackson asked.

"I don't know, Jackson. I don't know what the future holds, but as of now I am with Dimitri-

"Fae t-

"I am with Dimitri. All because we have a child together does not mean we have to be together," I told him.

"We're mates.''

"We are, but our relationship has been sailed. I feel like we both need to focus on ourselves before we even attempt to get together.''

"How come you can be with Dimitri and not me?", He asked.

"Dimitri and I aren't serious. The relationship isn't established and for the most part it's just sex. You want something serious, you want all of me and I'm not prepared to give that to you right now," I said.

"We could be just sex for a while. I don't care, I just want to be close to you,'' Jackson said, pulling me close.

"Jackson s-

"You know I'm the best you've ever had so I don't even know why you're fucking around with these other motherfuckers,'' he smirked.

"Cocky much?"

"I'm not cocky, I just know the truth and you know it too. You just don't want to admit it," he said, kissing me on the neck.

God that felt so good, but I needed to be strong.

"No Jackson, we're not in a place to be doing that," I said, pushing him away.

"Do you want to go up to my bedroom or something," he asked.

"No I mean we aren't at that place in our relationship. Right now we are just co-parenting, there's no lovey dovey shit between us. Plus I'm with Dimitri," I said.

"Fine I'll respect your "relationship" with Dimitri, but just know when you get tired of him you can always come to me,'' Jackson said.

"Boy bye," I said, rolling my eyes. I looked at the clock and noticed Caeli would be getting out of school soon.

"We need to get Caeli," I said, getting off the couch.

He nodded his head and we headed out the door. The pack school was only about 15 minutes away when you walked.

"Are the rouges still around my area?", I asked.

"We haven't been picking up any of their scents lately, but I would like to be on the safe side and keep you guys here," Jackson said.

I nodded my head.

"I was actually thinking maybe you guys could stay here permanently. I feel like Caeli and I got to connect a lot more and the pack needs their Luna," Jackson said.

"I don't know. We could stay here for a little while longer, but imma need an upgrade. That room is not big enough and I need to be near my baby," I told him.

"Yeah, we could stay in the alpha and Luna headquarters. It's a whole separate house, you'll have your own space. There's a pool, a gym, and a spa,'' he said, trying to convince me.

"You'll have to show it to me, but in the event that we do stay there, I don't need you all up in my business," I said.

"I won't as long as you don't have men running in and out. Just like I won't have bitches all up in the house," he said.

"Fine.''

"Also I'm not comfortable with Dimitri and since you said you guys are just fucking I don't want him around Caeli," Jackson said.

"I wasn't going to bring him around Caeli anyway. Now since you have your little demands, I have mine too. First you need to get bitch Engrid on a leash. I'm tired of that hoe starting with me. Second you need to get your mom, I don't like her and she doesn't like me, but I show her respect and she acts like she can't do the same for me," I said.

"I'll talk to both of them. I want you to feel comfortable here and I want you and Engrid to get along together. You're both the mothers of my children so obviously we are going to be around each other for a long time. I don't think that it's healthy that the kids see us fighting all the time. So maybe we can have a family outing together," Jackson said.

"If you talk to her, I'll consider. I know Sophie and Caeli get along great," I said.

"Good, I'll talk to her and set it up," Jackson said.

Ugh, why did I feel like this was going to be some ratchet love and hip hop shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Are you happy Fae and Jackson are getting along? How long do you think it will last? Do you think Fae and Engrid will ever get along?