Chapter Ten

A/N: What?!?! An update? This can't be right. *clicks refresh* It is right!!

Yes, I finally updated. Sorry it took so long. I feel terrible. Anyway I hope you enjoy and to be honest the last part was rushed so feel free to correct me on anything. Thank you for reading and I'll shut up now.

I woke up and reached to the other side of the bed to find that it was empty.

She was gone.

I looked at my phone, no messages or missed calls. She left me. She fucking left me. I throw myself back on my pillow in frustration.

"Of course." I mumble to myself.

I let out a long breath no one can hear and make myself get out of bed. It's Saturday, Brody's party is tonight and I wonder how many people know I was pregnant by now.

I walk downstairs and in the kitchen I see a head of bright red hair, JJ was humming while frying something in a pan. I clear my throat to get her attention.

She turns to me and smiles, "You're up."

"I am." I say as I sit on a stool, "What are you doing here?"

"Muse made me, she had something to take care of and she didn't want you to be alone."

I could feel a smile creeping on my face and JJ must have seen it too.

"So," she says at she places some eggs in front of me, "what did you do last night?"

I turned my face away to hide my blush. "Nothing."

JJ hummed an 'okay' and I heard some metal bang against each other. We sat there and ate what she cooked which was fantastic, almost the best breakfast I've had. Then she hit me with a question I didn't know how to answer.

"So, what are you going to do about Eric?"

I froze, I stopped eating, I stopped thinking, I just froze. "I- I don't know."

It was the truth, obviously I was going to have to break up with him but does Muse even want a relationship, everything that happened last night was unplanned and I really didn't have time to think about it. Do I want to leave Eric? How will I tell him that I'm leaving him for a girl? Should I break up with him and then hope that Muse would keep us on the down low for a couple of weeks just so he wouldn't feel bad?

"I don't know." I repeated myself.

I didn't even know I was crying until JJ walked around the table and gave me a hug.

"It'll be okay, you don't have to do anything right now. You can wait."

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. Who would have thought that these 'misfits' would be the best thing that's happened to me? Sonny is like my new best friend, JJ too. Chantly, who can be a total ass, actually cares and Muse... Words can't even describe what she means to me. I guess that's it, I like her and she likes me. Eric is just going to have to get over it, I want to be with her not him.

I break away from JJ and she smiles at me, "Are we still going to that party tonight?"

"You were invited?" I said surprised.

JJ laughs, "We're always invited, we just tend to keep to ourselves."

And with that my dad walks through the door holding two bags, I walk over to help him and Muse comes through the door. She was on the phone talking to someone in a very stern voice. I put the bags on the counter and walked up to her. I mouthed an 'are you okay?' and she just nodded her head and walked towards JJ. They started talking in hushed tones so I went to help my dad put some things away.