❇Chapter 9 Clothing Brands❇

Dedicated to styleismysecret

Jesse P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of water, of a shower. I check the time, to see it is 7:00 am.

I overslept.

I do my usual routine and pick out a black v-neck top with a black leather jacket, black jeans and black vans.

Yep, I love black!

As I am looking for my car keys, I hear singing from across my balcony.

I go onto the balcony, only to see Alex dancing around her room. The girl's got moves! Someone comes into her room and she immediately stops.

I decide to go downstairs. After greeting mum and dad, I take my silver lamborghini with tinted windows.

I arrive at school and park in my VIP spot. The same car I have, parks next to me.

The exact car, silver lamborghini, tinted windows! I curiously look at the car.

I wonder who that is!

I never saw someone with the same car as mine! Since there are only 5 of them made in the world! Yes, they are limited edition!

I get out of my car, and so does the person in my car's replica!

It's ... Alex!

She's wearing a white top, white jeans, white sandals and white pair of sunglasses.

Woah!!

"Hey Jesse!" she says.

"Hey Alex, nice car!" I say.

"I can the say the same thing, you know!" she says.

She looks around the school, so I look aswell, noticing that the whole school is literally staring us!

"I'm going to head towards my locker!" Alex says.

"Ok!" I say.

I walk towards my locker and see Alex right next to me.

When she notices my presence she says,

"Jesse, what are you doing?" Alex asks.

"I'm just taking out my books for class!" I say.

"Oh, sorry could you just move a bit, you're standing in front of my locker?" Alex asks.

"Sorry about that!" I say and move out of the way.

"Alex, we're locker buddies!" I say excitedly.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Chase asks.

"Hi Chase, Jesse just told me that I'm his locker buddy!" Alex says.

"Great, oh here the rest come and Maya!" Chase says.

I think Chase has a crush on Maya! I should ask him later.

We all make our way to class. The day passes uneventfully, which leads to break in the cafeteria, right now.

Alex P.O.V

Mr Brown kept me behind to give me a College History Quiz. So I came late, the only open spot is between Jesse and Blake.

We are talking about various things, until I decide to quench my thirst. I walk to the vending machine and take my favorite, Sprite.

On my way returning to the table, a girl texting with Coke in her hand, is in my way.

To avoid a collision I move to my right, quickly the girl does the same. Which causes the Coke to splash on my and her top.