❇Chapter 30 Senior Prank Day❇

Alex P.O.V

Today I'm wearing a pair of combat boots, black shorts, white top and olive green cardigan with my hair down.

As I am entering school with Liam beside me, I hear someone calling my name, I then turn around to see Kendra.

"Hi Kendra!" I say.

"Hi Alex can I talk to you for a second?" Kendra asks.

"Sure!" I say a bit uncertain.

"In private." Kendra says and leads me into one of the empty classrooms.

She then closes the door and turns to me.

"I'm sorry!" Kendra says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I acted so mean to you when you started attending school here! I'm sorry I acted so possessive over Jesse, I wasn't his girlfriend and he can date anyone he wants to! I'm sorry for playing all those pranks on you aswell! I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me!" Kendra pleads with her eyes full of desperation.

I'm shocked and stunned, never in a million years have I thought that I would hear her say that.

"Then why did you do it?" I ask.

"Because...I was...jealous of you Alex! You were new, you have the looks meaning guys find you attractive, you have a nice personality therefore you make lots of friends who actually like you! You're clever and don't have to act dumb for guys to fall for you. Me, guys only like me because of how I look, there are tonnes of people who call themselves my friends but in reality they are only my friends because my dad owns this school! Meaning I have no actual friends!" Kendra says.

"I forgive you Kendra and I understand how you feel, but I have one last question to ask. Do you really like Jesse?" I ask.

"Thanks for your forgiveness, I appreciate it even though I know I don't deserve it! With Jesse, no I never really liked him, the guy I really like doesn't notice me and only sees me as a Queen Bee, so I kind of wanted to make him jealous by pretending to like Jesse!" Kendra says.

"Oh my gosh! Who is he?" I ask with excitement.

"Rider!" She admits with a sigh.

"Oh Kendra you don't need to act like someone else just to be noticed by him! Just be yourself and I promise that will be enough!" I say.

"You know Alex you are pretty good at giving advice." Kendra says.

"That's what friends are for!" I say with a smile.

"You consider us as friends!" Kendra says shocked.

"Yes and the bell just rang, so I'll see you at lunch!" I say.

In between periods I got to tell all of my friends about what happened and they all want to be friends with her. It's lunch now and Kendra is getting along nicely with everyone at the table.

"Hey guys so you guys have all the stuff to complete the plans?" Blake asks.

"What plans?" Kendra asks curiously.

"Because it's Senior Prank Day the pranks will start after lunch!" Liam says.

"So hurry people so that we can go put the stuff without others finding out!" Cameron says.

Once we're all done we all go to the class that we have after lunch, meaning me and Jesse have to go to Chemistry. We get to the class and check if Mr Stein is here already. Fortunately he isn't, only some other classmates also pranking him. Me and Jesse put the stink bomb in Mr Steins pen holder knowing that will be the first thing he touches. We finish and go to our seats.

Then Mr Stein enters, he trips over prestick that was put by the door, everyone is bursting of laughter. He then quickly gets up and goes to his desk.

He then pulls out a pen, releasing a stink bomb in his face (mine and Jesse's prank). Mr Stein looks rather amused than upset, so he takes the air freshener and starts spraying, but the nozzle is on the wrong side, so he ends up spraying his face. Rider then gets up and says,

"Oh Mr Stein these kids and their pranks, so childish, here you go!" He then hands Mr Stein a handkerchief to wipe off his face.

When Mr Stein wipes his face, the whole class starts erupting with laughter, because his face is full of red wet paint! He then sighs and takes a seat in his chair, when he does the spring bounces, causing a shock to Mr Stein and spreading baby powder in the air.

"Oh children if you guys think a few meaningless pranks will upset me, you've got another thing coming!" Mr Stein says with a smile.

He then takes a sip of his tea and spits it out immediately! Oh the expression on his face right now is priceless!

"What's the matter Mr Stein?" Rider teases.

"Rider did you throw salt in his tea?" Jesse asks.

"RIDER FORREST!!! YOU CAN MESS WITH ME ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU NEVER MESS WITH SOMEONES TEA!!!" Mr Stein says, man if looks could kill Rider would be dead by now!

"Rider don't worry I'll come to your funeral!" Jesse says.

"Oh don't worry Jesse I can't die, or else who will complement or have pickup line battles with Alex? Nah, I think I'm good!" Rider replies.

"FINE YOU BROKE ME!!!" Mr Stein says and storms out the door!

"Students you are dismissed for today, due to pranking in each class and also I hope you enjoyed your last day here at Woodland Academy, don't forget Graduation is in 2 days!" The principal announces on the intercom.

All of us are now gathered by Jesse's car outside.

"This year was the best Senior Prank Day ever!" Liam says.

"Obviously it was your first you experienced!" Hillary says.

"Wow time really flew!" Kendra says.

"Definitely! So Jesse are you ready for your valedictorian speech?" Blake asks.

"About that...." Jesse says and looks down.

"What about it?" Skylar asks curiously.

"Alex is Valedictorian!" Liam says.

"Saw that coming!" Cameron says.

"Oh, guys my parents wanted to know if you guys want to come over for dinner tomorrow night, before we have graduation on Friday?" I ask.

"I'm in!" Amanda says and everyone else agree as well.

"Kendra?" I ask.

"Am I invited as well?" She asks in a soft tone.

"Of course you are, your our friend and part of our group now!" I say with a smile.

_______________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

What do you guys think about Kendra now?

Did you laugh while reading the pranks?

What do you think will happen at the dinner?

Keep reading!
Love you guys💓