❇Chapter 16 Moonlight Kiss❇

Alex P.O.V

At the moment, all of us are couped up on the sofa's watching Journey 2 The Mysterious Island. Dressed in our proper clothes.

Suddenly Jesse stands up and starts speaking,

"Alex can I speak to you alone outside please?"

"Okay." I say and get up, ignoring the squeals from Hillary, Skylar and Amanda.

I take my jacket and go.

Once we are outside I begin,

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, let's take a stroll and I'll tell you." Jesse says with a smirk.

"Okay." I say as we walk along the path in the sand to the beach.

"Your hand looks heavy, Alex let me hold it for you!" Jesse says while taking my hand in his.

"Oh, so cocky Jesse is back!" I say jokingly.

"You know me so well!" Jesse says.

"Quick question, why do you change so quickly, one day you're kind and happy. The next you're cocky and confident?" I ask.

"Can I trust you?" Jesse asks me as our eyes lock.

"Yes you can!" I say.

"Okay, I show different moods on purpose. Everyone expects me to be kind because I'm a Prince but the real me is a mix of cockiness and sarcasm. I couldn't show the real me to you because at times I'm afraid that you might not like that version of me!" Jesse says.

"From now on you can be yourself, I actually understand the pressure you're feeling. I'll be here for you!" I say.

"Alex there's a reason why I wasn't myself earlier and I think it's about time I tell you!! Alex I like you!" Jesse says.

I can't believe this. To be honest, yes it's the truth I have I miniature crush on Jesse but I never actually thought he would like me back! How do I tell him?

"And silence!... Can this get any worse?" Jesse mutters and just then it starts raining.

We run and quickly take shelter under a tree. Now we'll have to wait for the rain to stop, before returning to the beach house.

Okay its now or never!

"Jesse I like you too!" I say.

I look up, into his blue, electric eyes and lean in.

I feel the sparks of the kiss and fireworks in my tummy. We pull away and Jesse says,

"I can't believe it! You're my first kiss!"

"You're mine too!" I say.

"I'm honored!" Jesse says, looking smug.

He wraps his arm around me for warmth and that's how we fall asleep under the tree while its raining.

I then hear sounds and whispers,

"Awww they look sooo cute together!"

"Take the pic!"

I awaken by a loud flash,

"Whaaa... Guys could you put off the flash?" asks a very sleepy Jesse, beside me.

"Sorry Jesse, but you guys looked so cute and we couldn't resist taking a pic!" says a very amused Hillary.

"There Facebook Check!" Blake says.

"Instagram Check!" Liam says.

"Twitter Check!" Cameron says.

"Snapchat Check!" Amanda says, looking up from her phone.

"Awesome! Guys do you mind telling us what was going on here?" Skylar asks.

"Nothing." Jesse says while getting up.

"Open your mouth!" Hillary demands.

She opens Jesse's mouth, despite his protests.

"Did you guys kiss?" Amanda asks.

I swear, I can feel my cheeks turn red.

"Aw, you had you're first kiss!" Liam says and pinches my cheeks.

"Jesse is 18 and he Finally experiences his first kiss!" Blake says and exaggerates by throwing his arms up dramatically.

We walk back to the beach house.

"Hey Jesse, it looks like You and Me have to have a talk now!" Liam says with a smirk.

Oh boy!

Here we go!

Overprotective Brother Mode!!!

"I'm looking forward to it!" Jesse says.

I quickly go change into a shorts and tank top. I walk to the kitchen and bump into,

"Hillary!" I say.

"Hey I'm so glad you and Jesse kissed. It was about time he manned up!" Hill says.

"Wait! You knew?" I ask suprised.

"Everyone knew! By the way he looks at you and acts around you! So how was the kiss?"

"Sorry, but I don't kiss and tell!" I say.

We enter the kitchen, the boys following and Amanda & Skylar drinking juice.

"Blake my money! Come on pay up!" Skylar says.

"You guys bet on us?" I ask.

"Yeah I said Jesse was going to make a move on you here. Blake said when we go back home!" Skylar says.

"Now I have to pay Skylar!" Blake says and gives the money.

During the rest of the day we were swimming, jet skiing and went surfing. Right now we are on the jet back home. All of us fell asleep.

We drop everyone off at their homes and walk up to ours. Hillary and Jesse waves from their house. Once Courtney opens the door, I go to my room and fall asleep on my bed, thinking about our Moonlight Kiss.

______________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

What do you think about Jesse and Alex?

What is Jesse and Alex's shipname?

Stay Awesome!
Love you guys!💓