❇Chapter 25 Danger❇

Jesse P.O.V

I can't believe it! Everything is now back to normal! Skylar & Cameron resolved their argument, Hillary,
Liam, Blake and Amanda are still together! Me and Alex have developed a strong relationship bond! All our assignments went in today! Luckily the teachers decided there will be no exams this year!! So, now we're all sitting under our tree, since Mr Johnson is absent for gym class.

"Guys did you'all hear about prom?" Hillary asks.

"Of course we heard! I'm student body president for crying out loud!" I say while internally groaning.

There is sooooo much work that must still be done!

"Just making sure that you guys know!" Hillary says with a wink to Alex!

"You'all won't believe who just asked me to prom!" Amanda says excitedly.

"Blake!" Alex guesses.

"Nope! Rider!" Amanda says.

"What did you say?" Skylar asks.

If Blake's looks could kill Rider would be six feet underground by now!

"I said ....." Amanda starts saying but is cut off by Blake.

"I hope you said No!" Blake says emphasizing 'no'.

"Oh does Blakey have a green monster on his back called Mr Jealousy?" Amanda teases.

"No I do not!! Now answer my question!!" Blake says furiously.

"Possessive much?" Amanda asks, continuing to tease Blake.

"Amanda!!!" Blake says, oh boy, he looks as if he's going to explode.

"Blake I said no!" Amanda says.

"Wait you said no?" Blake asks more calmy.

"Yes I said no, now take a chill pill and calm down!" Amanda says rubbing his back, while we all burst out of laughing.

"Guys the bell rang!" Liam says and we all start walking.

"Everyone I know its a school night, but can we go to the cafe near the ten-pin bowling place this afternoon at 3?" Hillary asks.

"Yeah, I've been craving Oreo-Jelly Doughnuts!" Skylar says.

"Sure, but I won't be able to come at 3 only at 4 cause I have a thing on before that!" I say.

"No problem!" Alex says with a smile.

Alex P.O.V

The school day has really enervated all my energy, especially during dance class. I'm now getting dressed for our hangout to go to the cafe in my NYU sweater, ripped jeans and red gladiator heels. I look really funky, if I do say so myself! I then decide to ride my red motorbike there, since I received it yesterday from my uncle! Liam is going to pick up Hillary, but I don't want to intrude by being a third wheel. I park my motorbike outside the little cafe, strangely the parking lot is empty! I'm probably the first one here! I get this feeling that someone's watching me! No I'm not paranoid if that's what you're thinking. This eery silence is creeping me out! Suddenly, someone's hand is placed on my mouth, preventing me from screaming! The person has a strong grip on me! From my good observation skills I can tell that it's a male, even though he is wearing a ski mask! This guy really underestimated me, just because I'm a princess doesn't mean that I can't whip his behind. Now I'm really glad that I wore heels! I lift my leg and tramp super hard on his foot! He then starts to groan in pain, I then take this opportunity to elbow him in the stomach! He then falls to the ground!

"You should have said hello when you came Alexandria!" He growls.

I'm super confused, who the heck is he and how does he know my name?

"You'll regret it, because now I'm coming for you!" He says and runs past me, while bumping me so that I fall on my behind.

"Hey Alex, did you fall?" Cameron asks, coming out of nowhere.

Where was he 2 minutes ago? Not that I needed help, but still, if I weren't alone, I would not have been attacked.

"No I attacked the floor!" I say as he helps me up.

"Backwards?" Cameron asks.

"I'm awesomely talented!" I shrug.

We enter the cafe and I am struck with the fragrance of fresh caffeine.

"Hi guys!" I turn around to see everyone except Jesse.

"Hi! Let's take a seat at the table by the window, that way we can see when Jesse comes!" Skylar says.

We sit, after me and Hillary placed our orders.

"Why do you want Jesse to come so badly?" Cameron asks Skylar.

"Yeah, you've been asking the same question about him over and over!" Amanda says and Hillary nods her head in agreement.

"Which is?" Skylar asks dumbfoldedly.

"Guys when do you think Jesse is going to show up?" Blake says, mimicking Skylar's voice.

"Okay fine I can't wait until Jesse comes and FYI Blake I do not sound like that!" Skylar says.

"So why are you so excited for Jesse to come?" I ask.

"Since he's student body president, he has the final say about the theme for prom! I really want to know so that I can start shopping for my dress!!!" Skylar says.

They continue the conversation, but my mind zones out and I start thinking about Jesse! Last time he said he had something to do and he ended up cheating on me! I need to trust Jesse to not make that same mistake again. My mind then drifts off to the guy who almost kidnapped me earlier! Who is he? How does he know my name? What did he mean when saying that I should have said hello to him? I need to tell dad about all this, the last thing I want is to be kidnapped!

"Alex...Alex.....Alex!" Liam calls while Jesse is clicking his fingers in front of me.

When did he get here?

"I just arrived!" Jesse says.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah you did and that!" Jesse says.

"Alex are you okay? You look really pale!" Liam says stroking my back.

After assuring Liam that I'm okay, we decided to call it a night and go home. As I ride on my motorbike, I hear someone calling my name. I then stop and see it is Mr Johnson my gym teacher. I then stop my bike to talk to him, he tells me that he wanted to ask me if I wanted to join the schools track team! I take my helmet off, then I see Him! He steps closer and greets Mr Johnson and looks at me as if he has done nothing wrong!

"How dare you still pretend to be my..." I am then welcomed by the darkness!

_________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

Who attacked her at the cafe?

Who kidnapped her?