❇Chapter 32 Graduation❇

Dedicated to coolcatAFP

Alex P.O.V

The day has finally arrived.

It's graduation today!

I'm so excited!

At the moment we all have our red & white robes on. I am standing with our group, while waiting for it to start.

"Guys, I'm so nervous!" Blake says.

"Why are you nervous?" Kendra asks.

"No, I was just imitating Alex!" Blake says.

"She does not sound like that! Alex sounds like an angel!" Jesse says.

"So guys, after graduation, do you guys wanna go to the beach house again?" Liam asks.

"For how long?" Amanda asks.

"A week!" Liam says.

"Awesome, that'll be a great.." Cameron starts.

"...way to end off the year!" Skylar ends off.

"Seriously, you guys are already completing each others sentences?" Jesse asks disbelievingly.

"Yes we are!" Skylar says.

"Oh, Maya and Chase will be joining us with 2 extra people!" I say.

"It will be great to see them again, but who are the extra people?" Cam asks.

"We don't know! We'll all find out tomorrow!" Liam says.

I see Rider walk pass and then whisper in Kendra's ear,

"You should tell him, before this year ends!"

She nods her head in agreement.

"You know, whispering in a company is very rude!" Blake points out.

"Yeah, yeah!" Kendra says.

Then we hear,

"Students, please stand in your lines!" the principal announces.

Jesse is way in front of the line with Hillary. Liam is behind me and Kendra in front, the others are in the middle.

"Alex, I'll tell Rider after the ceremony!" Kendra tells me.

"Okay, just don't wait too long." I say.

I hear my name being called, I shake the principal's hand and take my diploma.

I hear mom and dad cheering the loudest, since they persuaded Cedrick to come.

He protested, but they threatened him, since my dad said that he wouldn't miss it for the world.

Once all the names are called out, its time for my speech.

"Now, we would like to call upon our valedictorian, Alex Walker, to deliver her speech!" the principal says.

I walk up and start,

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Alex Walker and I was nominated Valedictorian for this year. At first when I received this news, I was very nervous, because I had no idea what to say. Then I thought of my year at Woodland Academy. This year was the best year of my life. When I started attending school here, at Woodland Academy, I was nervous of not having friends or being hated at this school. But then the opposite happened, the teachers were very welcoming and encouraged me all the way, I could not have done it without them. The friends I made were always there for me, when I needed them the most! I have made true friends with them!"