❇Chapter 26 Bodyguard❇

Alex P.O.V

I wake up, surrounded with silence, this looks like one of those abandoned warehouses in the movies. I spot 4 cameras placed on the ceiling. Where am I? Then my memory triggers, and I realize that I was kidnapped.

"Hello!!!!" I shout, but hear no reply, only the echo of my voice.

"I see you're awake! That's good! Now you just have to wait for some people and I'll let you free!" A voice says, coming from within the shadows.

"Why don't you let me go now?" I ask.

"I can't, that decision doesn't depend on me, it rests completely on your parents!" The voice says.

"What do you mean?" I ask in hope that he might elaborate.

"Oh well, let's just say, your parents have to sign something and then I'll let you go!" The voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I really feel offended that you don't remember me!"

Then abruptly the figure comes out of the shadows and I immediately recognize the person in front of me!

It's him.

Luke.

My best friend or now my ex-best friend!

Jesse P.O.V

Alex has been missing for 2 days! Queen Jessica is awfully worried about Alex. Her abductors only left one message!

Her parents hadn't told me what the message was because Amanda, Blake, Cameron and Skylar are here. They've noticed that Alex wasn't at school, so Liam told them the truth and they quickly rushed over. In the meantime, Hillary is comforting Queen Jessica along with my parents. Cameron is speaking one side with King James. I wonder what they are discussing at an urgent time like this.

Finally, they stop speaking and join the rest of us! Cameron walks over to sit next to me. Then a man enters the lounge, as he nears I make out the figure to be Cameron's father. What is he doing here? He walks straight up to King James and pats him on the back while saying,

"Hey James! Don't worry you'll get her back!" He says while King James thanks him for the support.

"So our parents know each other?" Liam asks questionly.

"Yep!" Cameron says not wanting to elaborate further.

"Cameron come here!" Cameron's father says and motions for him to join them.

He then hugs Cameron and slips something into Cameron's leather jacket. It looked like a phone!

"You know what to do!" His father says and Cameron nods.

My parents and Alex's parents nod in agreement. Something is fishy here and it's not the fish in the glass box. Blake and Liam are too busy comforting the girls to notice.

What is Cameron going to do?

"Um, guys I've got to get going!" Cameron announces and dashes out of the lounge, before anyone could reply.

Cameron P.O.V

Finally, we have been waiting two days for dad's team to track down Alex!

Unfortunately the bastard who kidnapped Alex found the tracker in her watch, luckily for us the tracker her parents implanted in her wrist was still there, even though it took awhile to give a location!