❇Chapter 15 Beach House❇

Alex P.O.V

I am currently at home, in my room chatting with my friends. I can't wait to go, I'm super excited.

Suddenly I hear a ping go off on my phone.

❇Texts❇

Amanda: Hey guys, I'm so excited to spend my 2 days of Spring Break with you guys!

Skylar: Me too!

Hillary: Dido!

Blake: Whatever comes after that! Yeah!

Cameron: Lol guys, so what time are you picking us up Alex?

Alex: In the next 30 minutes! I hope you guys packed for 2 days!

Liam: Of course! I did!

Alex: I know, I'm sitting right next to you! Idiot!

Liam: But they don't know! Btw Idiot stands for an Intelligent, Delightful, Interesting, Outstanding, Talkative person! Ha take that Alex!

Alex: No!! Idiot stands for Idle, Defeated, Idiotic, Orthodox, Torturous person!

Jesse: Lol a sibling fight!

Hillary: Now only you start chatting Jesse!

Jesse: I was reading okay! And you saw me!

Hillary: And now you guys understand why I call him a nerd!

Skylar: Just because Jesse reads, doesn't mean he's a nerd!

Jesse: Thanx Sky! Now that's a friend!

Cameron: Dude don't hit on Skylar go to Alex!

Alex: We're outside of your house Jesse and Hillary! Oh and I'm definitely out of this conversation!

Cameron: We'll talk about this later Jesse!

"Hey guys!" Jesse says.

"Oh and are there bodyguards for the trip Alex?" he asks while sitting next to me.

"They are on the jet and right now tailing us, there will also be some at the beach house!" I say.

We pick up Blake, Skylar, Amanda and Cameron in that order.

Right now we are in a McDonald's driveway, because Cameron and Liam are too hungry.

"Hey Hill, if you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be a McGorgeous!" Liam says with a smirk.

"Sorry Ronald, but I've already talked to enough clowns today!" Hill replies.

"You'll never let me use a pick up line on you without you giving a comeback will you?" Liam asks.

"Nope, never!!" Hill says with a wink.

"All this lovey-dovey stuff makes me feel so nauseous!" I say dramatically as we are driving to the airport.

"Oh, like you don't do anything with Jesse!" Cameron says.

"Alex check this out!" Jesse says and points to the screen of his tablet!

Its pictures of us dancing at the ball with the title of the article as 'A Royal Engagement Coming?'

"Oh my word!!!" I exclaim.