❇Chapter 14 New Girl❇

Dedicated to asiaali490

Amanda P.O.V

I arrive at my new school, Woodland Academy.

It looks beautiful, I am so excited but also nervous at the same time.

I hope I can make new friends. I am coming out of the office when a girl wearing a short skirt, high heels and a crop top approaches me.

"Hey, I'm Kendra and you're going to be my new minion!" the fake barbie says, oh yeah her name's Kendra.

"And your name is?" she asks in an annoying tone.

"The girl who will rather be friends with someone, than be your minion! If haven't noticed, this isn't exactly despicable me!" I say.

"Excuse me!!!" Kendra demands.

"You're excused!" I say.

"Ugh!!!" Kendra groans and stomps off.

Great, friends 0 enemies 1.

I hear laughter behind me and turn around.

"Anyone who stands up to Kendra and insults her is definitely someone I want to be friends with, I'm Alex by the way!" the girl in front of me with long blonde hair and sea blue eyes says.

"I'm Amanda. Nice to meet you!" I say.

"Hey Amanda, I'm Blake nice to meet you!" a guy with a definite 'player' aura says.

Just then another guy passes by and says,

"Hey babe, I'm Rider. Are you summer because you're as hot as hell!" the guy named Rider says.

"Are you winter, because you're as cold as ice!" I say.

"That's right I'm cooler than you!" Rider says.

"So if you're cooler than me, does that make me hotter than you?" I ask with a smirk.

"Man!!! You're good!!!" Rider says.

"Bug off Rider!" Blake says.

"Why should I? Ryder?" Rider asks.

"Oh, so we're on a last name basis now Forrest?" Blake asks.

"I guess we are. Hey Alex, looks like you dropped something.... my jaw!" Rider says.

"Oh Rider, looks like you dropped something.... your dignity!" Alex replies.

She's really good with comebacks because I'm trying to keep my laugh in, while Blake is snickering beside me.

Then a guy comes and slings his arm around Alex and says,

"Don't speak to Alex, my girl, The Comeback Queen that way Rider!" the guy says.

"And that's Jesse," Blake whispers in my ear.

Rider walks away feigning defeat.

"Hi I'm Jesse!" the guy says.

"Amanda!" I say.

"Cool, sorry but Alex we need to go hand in our Chemistry project before the bell rings!" Jesse says and takes Alex's arm, while dissappearing down the hallway.

"Can I look at your schedule?" Blake asks.

I hand it over to him.

"Awesome, we've got all the same classes! Come on! We've got Drama first!" Blake says happily.

❇Lunch❇

It's lunch now, I am sitting with my new friends, Alex, Jesse, Blake, Skylar, Hillary and Liam.

I am seated next to Hillary but I have to ask someone the question I've been dying to ask, so I nugde Hillary to the side.

"Yes?" Hillary asks.

"Sorry, but I have to ask. Is Jesse and Alex a thing, because I always see them together?" I ask.

"You see it too!" Hillary exclaims.

"See what??" Liam asks next to her.

"See what TWO people in our goup don't see!" Hillary says, directing her eyes to Alex and Jesse, who are seated next to each other.

"See what?" Jesse asks as he drinks his cooldrink and Alex takes a bite of her pizza.

"That you and Alex like each other!" Cameron says.

Almost immediately, Alex chokes on her pizza and Jesse drops his cooldrink.

Everyone then starts laughing, including me. When everyone stops laughing, Jesse says,

"Actually I..." he is cut off by Alex.

"Nah, I don't see it!" Alex says.

Then Jesse's facial expression changes.

"Anyway!" Jesse says trying to change the topic.

"That doesn't sound like what you wanted to say!" Skylar says.

"It was, anyway Alex didn't you want to tell the group something?" Jesse asks.

"Oh, yeah, my\Liam's parents said we can invite our friends to our beach house for the 2 day break we get!" Alex says.

"Are your parents going to be there?" Blake asks.

"Nope, just us!" Liam says.

"We'll have to ask consent first!" Cameron says.

"I'll let you know tonight!" I say and we exchange phone numbers.

_________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

What was Jesse going to say before Alex cut him off?

What do you think about Amanda?

Stay Awesome!
Love you guys!💓