❇Chapter 23 Hard To Forget❇

Jesse P.O.V

I wake up feeling super sad, I need to get Alex back into my life soon!

Since she's avoiding me, I can only see her, when she stands at her balcony, at night.

I get ready and go downstairs, I see my parents sitting at the table in the kitchen.

I think I should really tell my parents about me and Alex today!

I need someone to talk to!

"Morning mum, dad!" I say.

"Morning dear!" mum says.

"Morning Jesse!" dad says.

"Where is Hillary?" I ask, she's never here in the morning when I wake up anymore.

"She left early for school with Alex!" mum says.

"Oh, okay! Mum and dad, I need to tell you something important!" I say.

"Jesse you can wait and tell us after school! Unless you want to be late?" mum says.

"But...."

"Jesse you can tell us straight after school and we will make sure that we're here!" dad says sternly.

"Fine!" I say, even though I really want to tell them now!

Don't get me wrong I'm not excited about this but I just want to get it over with!

You know what they say, its better to do it sooner than later!

When I arrive at school, I go straight to my locker to collect my books for the first period! Suddenly I see Rider and Alex talking, I can't help but see red!

I try to calm down and listen to their conversation.

"Don't you need a liscence to be that hot?" Rider asks.

"Don't you need a lisence to be that ugly?" Alex asks.

"Answering a question with another question! Smart! Do you think that it was fate that brought us together?" Rider asks.

"Nope, just plain bad luck!" Alex says.

That's my girl!

"If I was a stop light, I'd turn read every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer!" Rider says, ignoring her previous comeback.

"Red lights are the only things I run!" Alex says with a smirk.

"Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears!" Rider says.

Okay, I've had enough of this! Before Alex can reply to his pick up line, I cut Alex off.

"How about I make you disappear?" I ask feeling annoyed by him.

"And how will you make me dissapear?" Rider asks.

"Nobody, is making anybody disappear!" Alex says.

"Fine Alex if that's what you want!" Rider says.

Wow he's playing the victim, how sweet!

"Oh and Jesse I guess it's true what they say, expect the unexpected! You did not expect Alex to defend me, did you?" Rider continues.

Suddenly Blake comes from behind Rider and slaps him hard on his back saying,

"Didn't expect that did you?" Blake says smugly.

I give Blake the, 'what the heck' look. He just shrugs and says,

"He was flirting with Amanda!" Blake says.

"Oh and by the way Rider I wasn't defending you, I just didn't want anyone hurt!" Alex says.

"Aww you care about me!" Rider says while directing a wink to Alex.

I immediately walk away, not wanting to lose Alex forever! She's not playing hard to get, she is hard to forget!

~Lunch~

I walk in the cafeteria and all the girls start crowding around me! Basically throwing themselves at me! I feel like I'm going to throw up! One of the girls is batting her eyelashes, trying to look flirty, but in reality it looks like she is trying to get something out of her eye! I take my seat by the guys next to Cameron away from the girls, but not too far! Suddenly Kendra walks over to the girl's table and starts talking to Alex.

"You know I knew he would break up with you! It was only a matter of time! In fact you we're a waste of his time!" Kendra says.

"You know what Kendra, why don't you take a seat and wait for me to care, because it won't be anytime soon!" Alex replies, drinking her orange juice.

"You now Jesse never really liked you! He was just using you!! Because he's in love with me!" Kendra says.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, drama queen!" Alex says.

"I'm not a drama queen!!!" Kendra shouts.

"Oh look at that, you've reached the limit on your drama credit card!!!" Alex says with a smirk.

That's my girl, or used to be.

"Dude I know you're going through a rough patch with Alex, but can you fix it? Cause I miss my girlfriend!" Blake says.

"Me and Skylar got into an argument! I want to apologize but she won't hear me out!" Cameron says.

"I'm still with Hill! I just miss sitting at the same table as her!" Liam says sadly.

"Guys this is all my fault and I'm going to make it right! Trust me!" I say.

After lunch the day passed by quickly, I finally arrive at home!

I walk in and see my parents and Alex's parents sitting on the couch! What are they doing here?

"Um, good afternoon everyone! What's going on?" I ask.

"Well we saw the engagement announcement on the internet!" Mom says.

"Well, firstly that is a lie and I did not propose to Alex, however I guess it's time I tell the truth to someone!" I say.

I explain everything to them from the moment we met, until when Alex rejected me! My dad's face looks guilty. Mom looks upset and Alex's parents are smiling.

"Well I guess I'll take the blame! I shouldn't have arranged those dates!" Dad says.

"Don't blame yourself Edward, it's completely understandable why you did it!" King James says.

"Me on the other hand! I'm upset with you Jesse! You know Alex was the first person I wanted you to date! Jesse you know I WANTED Alex to be my daughter-in-law!!" Mom says.

"Mom I didn't know Alex then! I know I was a coward not to tell you guys!" I say ashamed, my mom actually wants me to go out with Alex!

"Oh don't worry about it dear we'll help you get our daughter back!" Queen Jessica says.

"Mission win Alex's heart back and Mission Alesse is a go!!" My mom shouts out!

________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Follow & Share!

Did you guys like the pickup lines between Rider and Alex?

Do you like having Kendra back?

Do love Jesse now?

Lastly, are you in with Mission Alesse?