❇Chapter 10 Stupid❇

Dedicated to ellamendes12

Alex P.O.V

The Next Day

I arrive at school, dressed in my white printed tee, grey jeans & gladiator sandals. I get to my locker but as soon as I open it, the door slams shut.

"What the heck?"

I turn around to see, the Queen Bee, Kendra!

"What's your problem?" I ask.

"You're my problem!!!" Kendra says.

"Me?" I smile innocently and put my hand over my heart.

"What have I ever done to you?" I ask sweetly.

"Well, I received a week detention because of you. I also came here to tell you, to back off Jesse!! He's MINE!!!" she says, clearly annoyed.

"What if I don't?" I ask.

"You will, because I told you to!" she says.

My friends appear beside me, listening to my conversation with Kendra.

"Well as we've learnt from yesterday Kendra, I don't take orders from you!" I say.

"I think it's about time you start, Alex!" Kendra demands.

"I definitely thought you would get that in your head by now but, apparently you didn't!" I say, shaking my head.

"Well who cares what you think!!!" she exclaims.

"You certainly do, since you're still here!" I say and she storms off.

"What did Kendra want this time?" Skylar asks.

"She came to tell me that I'm the reason why she received detention and other stuff, that's not worth mentioning." I say, not wanting to reveal everything in front of Jesse.

"Okay!" Blake says.

"I think we should get going, since the bell already rang." Cameron says.

"Yeah, I'm going too. See you guys at lunch." Jesse says.

After saying our goodbyes to everyone, I start walking with Skylar and Cameron to Biology.

Luckily Mrs Crawford isn't in class yet. Skylar and Cameron start their own conversation while waiting.

When Mrs Crawford finally arrives, we read through the new notes with our laptops.

The bell rings and I head to History with Jesse.

❇Lunchtime❇

We are now in the cafeteria, eating our lunch.

"Hey Blake, check out this new pick up line. Alex if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber!" Jesse says.

Everyone bursts out of laughter, mainly because I am currently eating the cucumbers from my salad!

The Bee arrives at our table! This girl does not give up, does she?

"Buzz, bee alert, buzz!" Maya says, making bee sounds.

Which causes chuckling, from me and Blake.

"Um, hi Jesse I was thinking, mabye we could go out tonight?" Kendra asks, confidently.

"Cough, desperate, cough!" Skylar fake coughs, but loud enough for Kendra to hear.

"I heard that you know!" Kendra says.

"You were meant to!" Skylar snaps.

"So, what do you say Jesse?" Kendra asks and averts her gaze to Jesse.

"Well... I am actually busy tonight!" Jesse says.

"What about tomorrow?" Kendra asks.

"Um, I'm busy whole week." Jesse says, uncomfortably.

"Well wha.." before she can continue, I cut her off,

"Oh, for the love of bubblegum ice-cream! Can you not take the HINT that he doesn't like you!" I say.

"I wasn't talking to you STUPID!" she shouts.

"Stupid, my definition for stupid is: Smart, Talented, Unique, Person In Demand! So thanks for the compliment!!" I say with a smirk.

"Ugh!!" she says and storms away, again.

"It looks like Alex has a knack for making Kendra storm off!" Chase says, jokingly.

Jesse P.O.V

After Kendra leaves I am so relieved.

I am so glad that Alex spoke up for me, I should thank her.

Suddenly I hear the song, 'Tears' by Clean_bandit and it is coming from Alex.

She takes out her phone, noticing that everyone is staring at her.

"Hey Liam!" she says excitedly.

"Yeah, I miss you too!!!"

"I can't wait!"

"I'll see you soon!"

Before ending the call, she hesitantly says,

"Bye, I love you too!"

Wait LOVE!!!!

WHO the heck is this LIAM guy???

_________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

Who do you think Liam is?

What do you think about Alex standing up for Jesse?

~ Did you ever come across someone like Kendra?

Stay Awesome!
Love you guys!💓