❇Chapter 13 Leaving❇

Dedicated to Lon3rEv3r

Jesse P.O.V

After the 'back off' stunt Kendra pulled in the cafeteria I was so upset.

Luckily I calmed down because right now me and Alex are going to perform our duet.

"Are you ready?" Alex asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be and you?" I ask.

"Oh don't worry, I was born ready!" Alex says with a determined look on her face.

"Okay, so Jesse and Alex, it's your turn now!" Mrs Carter says.

"Hi everyone we decided to do 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift we hope you like it!" Alex says.

We sang and both of us were strumming our guitars but never left our eye contact with each other. I can't help but feel a connection between us. It was unfortunately over before I knew it! The class is cheering loudly!

"Alex and Jesse that was absolutely phenomenal. Your voices harmonise perfectly. Both of you definitely have a future in the music industry!" Mrs Carter says proudly.

Alex P.O.V

I really enjoyed the music session and hope I get an A in music.

Earlier I heard that my free period has been changed so right now I'm heading to the field for Gym Class.

"Hey Alex! Wait for us!" I hear Skylar, Liam and Hillary calling in a distance.

"Are you guys also doing gym?" I ask.

"Yep! I changed my Computer Science Class for Gym and found Hillary and Liam in the hallway!" Skylar says.

"Hey you guys!"

I turn around to find Jesse, Blake and Cameron.

"This is great, all of us are in one class!" Liam says.

"Not all of us! By the way where is Maya and Chase? I haven't seen Maya in Calculus!" I say.

"That's strange Maya loves Calculus. But I haven't seen Chase in Drama Class either!" Skylar says as we are walking onto the field.

"That's really strange since we had performances today that will determine our end of year mark!" Blake says.

"Hello children, I am Mr Johnson and I will be your Gym Coach! Now go to the locker rooms and get changed! You have 5 minutes!" Mr Johnson says.

Me, Hillary and Skylar finish changing into our gym clothes, which we asked our parents/my bodyguard to bring once we found out this morning.

We are now on the field, waiting for the boys.

"Boys you are late! The ladies even beat you to it!" Mr Johnson says.

"Sir, are we the only ones in this class!" I ask.

"Yes, since you're the only few students who has a free period or has nothing to do at this time! Alex right?" Mr Johnson asks.

"Yes I'm Alex Walker sir!" I say.

"Alright! Let's begin! 4 laps around the field! I want to see how good you are before ranking you!" Coach says.

"On your marks, get set, go!" Coach says and blows his whistle.

I start running and realize I am way in front with Hillary trailing second. The rest of the group is running at the same pace.

Soon Hillary catches up with me!

"Hey Alex can I ask you something?" she asks.

"Of course we're friends right!" I say.

"Well... I kind of have a crush on someone and I just started being friends with his sister and I don't want that to break a new friendship! What should I do?" Hillary asks.

"I think you should tell his sister what you told me and I'm sure she'll understand! But I have to ask do you like Liam and am I that sister?" I ask.

I honestly think Hillary and Liam make a cute couple.

"Yeah.... I knew I shouldn't have asked you! Forget about it." Hill says.

"No it's just you've only known him for two days how can you like him that quick?" I ask.

"Well I kind of know him for 2 years.." she shrugs.

"Details!!!" I ask, I am so interested in her relationship with Liam that I am forgetting about the fact that we're still running.

Hillary first looks around before replying,

"Well I first met him when both our academies had dance lessons. For a year I didn't participate but then Liam was new and we instantly clicked. So he became my dance partner. When my parents told me I'm leaving the Academy, I was upset about not seeing Liam again. Then when my parents told me your parents invited us to dinner. When I saw Liam, I have to say my heart definitely jumped!" Hill says with a dreamy look on her face.

"So when did you realize you liked him?" I ask.

"I guess it was love at first sight. I was attracted to his personal appearance and his personality was even better!" Hill says.

"Hill I can tell you're in love with him, he won't hurt you, he himself is sensitive. I will always be your friend no matter what your relationship is with my brother!" I say.

"Thanks that means so much to me!" Hill says and sheds a tear.

Right now Jesse and Liam are running behind us.

"Hillary are you crying?" Liam asks, I can hear concern in his voice.

"No I'm just sweating through my eyes!" Hill says.

"Sure you are!" Jesse says sarcastically.

"Stop speaking my language people!" I say.

Today school totally wore me out.

Currently me and Liam are walking to his new Jet Black Ferrari.

"ALEX! LIAM! GUYS!"

We turn around to find everyone in the car park.

"Guys come here, Maya and Chase won't tell us anything until we're all together!" Skylar says.

"Both our parents got promotions so we're moving to Enchantia tomorrow!" Chase says.

"I'm so sorry that we have to leave Skylar!" Maya says.

From what I know Skylar and Maya were close since they were toddlers.

"It's okay! I understand! I'm glad for your parents and also that you at least have Chase with you!" Skylar says.

"Bro we're really going to miss you!" Blake says.

We all do a group hug and say something to Maya and Chase.

Before our departure Maya and Chase shout out,

"We'll only be One Call Away!"

_________________________

Please Vote, Comment, Share & Follow!

What should Liam and Hillary's ship a name be?

Stay Awesome!
Love you guys!💓