19: Article

September 30, 2015

Zayn Malik moving on with Gigi Hadid. Joseph Morgan divorces wife for Lexi Holt?

Near the end of August, Zayn Malik and fiancé Lexi Holt spilt up

Near the end of August, Zayn Malik and fiancé Lexi Holt spilt up. And now at the end of September, Zayn is presumed to moving on from his singer ex-fiancé with model, Gigi Hadid. The two were spotted in LA enjoying many lunch and dinner dates.

Though neither have confirmed the relationships, close sources have spoken about the two.

"Zayn and Gigi met on the set of his debut single, and have connected since then." A source close to both said.

"Gigi seems to make Zayn really happy. The two have been inseparable since they met." Another source told us.

Lexi Holt hasn't commented on this, but we're all waiting to see how she reacts to him moving on. The Little Mix singer has been romantically linked to The Originals star, Joseph Morgan, in the past month. Though the star is currently married to Persia White, he has announced that they will be getting a divorce soon. Is it because of Lexi Holt? Lexi and Joseph have been pictured together many times and are being shipped by fans and fellow cast mates of Joseph.

"Joseph was in a dark place before he met Lexi, but since meeting her he's been happier than he was with Persia." A source close to The Originals actor said.

"Lexi and Joseph have both left broken relationships, and that caused them to instantly connect with one another. I doubt they'll be jumping into a relationship with one another soon, but it's a big possibility in the future." A source close to both of them told us.

Comment below what you think.

E!News

_________

@lexiholt: hey @e!news know what happened before writing articles

[comments have been disabled]