33: Reality

Joseph was scrolling through Instagram when he saw all the pictures of Lexi with her friends. Sure he was happy for her, but it sucked that she wasn't with him. They had just moved in together and she already had to fly out to London. "What's gotten you down in the dumps?" Claire asked sitting on her chair next to his.

"I just miss Lexi." Joseph sighed looking at the picture of his girlfriend with Harry Styles.

"I know what you mean," Claire said. "Lexi is never in one place for too long. She's always traveling for the band. There have been times when she had to leave early during the holidays or couldn't come until Christmas Day." Claire told him.

"She's doing what she loves," Joseph said with a small smile.

"She is," Claire said. "I know you two are pretty serious. Just be patient and wait for her. Lexi does love you and I know she would love to stay in one place with you, but she also loves her fans and performing. Don't let your schedules ruin your relationship." Claire told him.

"I'm in love with her, Claire. I've never loved anyone as I love her. I don't think anything could ruin our relationship." Joseph said fully smiling. "I can see my whole future with her." Claire smiled at him before getting up and walking off to wardrobe to change her clothes for the next scene.

Little did anyone know that very soon everything would fall into a million pieces. In only a little bit of time the certainty Joseph had about his relationship and future with Lexi would be a distant memory. Everything was about to change.