29: Article

A Jexi Timeline

Upon the return of Jexi from their two-week-long romantic getaway in Greece, let's take a look at their relationship and how it developed over the past six months.

August 28, 2015- Lexi Holt and Zayn Malik break up claims begin after cryptic messages left by the two singers on Instagram. Joseph Morgan comments on Lexi's Instagram post for the first time, suggesting that they have been texting.

September 2- Lexi has a Disney movie marathon with Joseph and members of The Vampire Diaries/The Originals cast. Later that night Joseph and Lexi go on a midnight stroll and get some ice cream together.

September 6- Lexi explains break up with Zayn and friendship Joseph on Twitter.

September 25- Joseph's Instagram is hacked by Lexi and the two engage in playful banter

September 30- Joseph divorces his wife, Persia White. A close source said that Lexi makes Joseph truly happy and vice versa

November 4- Lexi buys a penthouse in Atlanta and Paul Wesley teases that there's a sexual relationship between Lexi and Joseph.

November 5- Jexi goes on a date and is shipped by their friends.

November 28- Little Mix announce newest single and Joseph Morgan is supportive of Lexi and her band.

December 13- Joseph announces to the world that Lexi is his girl in a supportive Instagram post. The couple ends the night with a romantic candlelight dinner.

January 3, 2016- Jexi's romantic vacation to Greece begins and we get blessed with tons of photos of the couple for two weeks.

Lexi has only been dating for about three months now, but we here can't wait to see how their relationship progresses. Both Lexi Holt and Joseph Morgan are seen to be much happier these past three months than they had been throughout their previous relationships. Let's hope that these two stay as happy as they are and only get happier. Comment down below and let us know what you think of Jexi.