60: Reality and Instagram

The four girls that had become like sisters looked at one another with hopeful smiles on each of their faces. They had all matured a lot in the past five years. "This is it." Jesy said as she looked at the computer screen. They had just posted their Facebook statement talking about their hiatus.

"Should we answer any comments?" Lexi asked as she read the shocked fan comments to herself.

"Maybe later?" Leigh-Anne suggested, also reading the comments. The comments varied from support to hate. From understanding to shock.

"What's your announcement?" Jade asked Lexi. So far Lexi hadn't told them anything.

"I can't say exactly what it is, but it does deal with acting." Lexi replied with a smile at the thought of where her future was headed. She would be more than just a singer, hopefully. "But uh Columbia offered me a record deal."

"Are you going to take it?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Yeah, I sign with them in December once our contract is officially over." Lexi answered. "What about you guys? What's gonna happen during the hiatus?" Lexi asked.

"Chris and I decided that for right now it would be best to focus on the pregnancy." Jesy replied rubbing her stomach. There wasn't a visible bump just yet.

"Aladdin on Broadway." Jade said smiling. "I'm playing Jasmine." She said excitedly.

"Oh my god, Jadey!!" Lexi said happy for her friend. "That's amazing. I didn't even know they were doing Aladdin."

"Nothings been announced yet." Jade explained. "They're going to announce it in January."

"We'll be there opening night." Leigh-Anne promised as the other two girls nodded in agreement.

"What about you Leigh?" Jesy asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Leigh-Anne shrugged. "I'm thinking a beauty or clothing line." She added. "I'm taking a break from music for sure."

"How's the wedding planning getting along?" Jesy asked Lexi.

"It's going great. We're getting ready to send the invitations soon." Lexi replied thinking back to her and Joseph's plans for the wedding. The two had decided to not hire a planner as they wanted to plan it themselves. Sure it was a lot more work, but it allowed for them to do it together and spend time with one another.

"Have you guys chosen a honeymoon destination?" Jade questioned.

"Joseph says he has, but he won't tell me. Says it's a surprise." Lexi answered. "I don't care where we go as long as we're together."

~•~•~•~

@josephmorgan: damn my fiancé is beautiful 👤 @lexiholt❤️ 697,098💬 [disabled]

👤 @lexiholt
❤️ 697,098
💬 [disabled]