62: Reality and Instagram

Lexi couldn't help but smile as she looked at the sleeping man beside her. He was all hers and she still couldn't believe that in just a few short months they would be getting married. "It's creepy to stare at people while they're asleep," Joseph said keeping his eyes closed.

"I was admiring the artwork that is my fiancé," Lexi replied placing a kiss on his lips. She had intended for it to be a quick peck, but Joseph had other plans as he deepened the kiss. His arms quickly moved to wrap themselves around her waist and pull her onto him.

"Good morning, love," Joseph said finally pulling away from her lips. She was his drug and he never wanted to be without her.

"Good morning," Lexi said trailing her finger along his bare chest. "Well technically, good afternoon," she said glancing at the clock that rested on the nightstand.

"Do we have any wedding preparations planned for today?" Joseph asked her. Lexi thought for a minute before shaking her head. "Perfect," Joseph said flipping them over so he was on top of her. His lips were instantly attached her neck as he sucked and bit her neck to leave his mark. Lexi wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him as close to her as she could. The only thing separating them was his boxer briefs and shirt she had put on before falling asleep. She let out a moan as he found her sweet spot. Looking up at her, there was mischief in Joseph's eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" Lexi whined missing the feeling of his lips against her neck.

"Wanna save water?" Joseph asked grinning. Lexi bit her lip and said yes. Instantly Joseph picked her up and walked to the bathroom. Lexi's giggles could be heard throughout the apartment.

~•~•~

"That didn't save any water," Lexi said as she dried her hair. "Or any time," she added. Joseph, who was in the closet trying to find clothes, poked his head out and smiled at her.

"I thoroughly enjoyed myself," Joseph replied. "And from the sound of it, so did you," he added walking out of the closet with pants on but no shirt. The shirt was in his hands. His eyes gazed over Lexi once again. "You should really put some clothes on, love. Or else we won't leave this room all day," he told her.

"Is that such a bad idea?" Lexi inquired.

"No it's not," Joseph said without a thought. He wouldn't mind a day with just her spent in their room. "But you have a meeting," he said.

"I know," Lexi said.

"Are you going to tell me what it's about?" Joseph questioned.

"Not yet, but hopefully soon," Lexi replied pulling on the dress she was going to wear.

@lexiholt: feeling a bit marvelous today ❤️ 2

❤️ 2.5 million
💬 986,367

 @lexiholt: I'm so happy to announce that a new project is on the way #thorragnarok ❤️ 9

❤️ 9.9 million
💬 3.5 million

_______________________

@userg: LEXI IS GONNA BE IN THOR?!?!

@chrishemsworth: @lexiholt can't wait to begin filming

@tomhiddleston: @lexiholt yay another Brit!

@marvelstudios: the daughter of Ares will be a long way from home

@lexiholt: @chrishemsworth me either! @tomhiddleston hi!!!

@hestyles: @lexiholt follow in my footsteps young grasshopper

@userk: @lexiholt will you sing in the movie?!?!

@zayn: @lexiholt congrats on the role you're gonna do amazing

@therealjosephmorgan: @lexiholt I'm so happy for you love you will do wonders on the big screen

@claireholt: @lexiholt yay you're gonna be acting too!!!

@thirlwalljade: @lexiholt ahh congrats babes