54: Instagram and Reality

@lexiholt: I just love looking at the sunlight reflecting

♥️ 939,927

[comments disabled]

@josephmorgan: time to get down to business

♥️ 839,028

[comments disabled]

@jadethirlwall: I SAID YES!!

♥️ 839,204

[comments disabled]

~•~•~

"You know fans are going crazy on Twitter right now." Harry said sitting down on the sofa with a beer in hand.

"We know." Lexi said cuddled up with Joseph on the loveseat. "But it feels great to finally let the world know that we're engaged." She said.

"It was torturous not announcing it the minute I proposed." Joseph agreed tightening his hold on Lexi. "But well worth the wait." He said kissing her forehead.

"So what's the move now?" Harry asked the couple.

"We've been looking into this beautiful house in Atlanta." Lexi replied. "Hopefully buy that. Hope for some privacy." She shrugged.

"We're honestly just taking it as it comes, but the wedding is set. We're only waiting a year." Joseph added looking at Lexi's hand with the ring he had proposed with. The ring was quite significant for both of them. The larger stone had been from his grandmother's ring and the smaller stones around the large diamond were from Lexi's grandmother. He wanted the ring to encompass parts from both of their families while still being unique.

While he had put in a lot of thought into the ring, the proposal was in the spur of the moment. They had gotten back from dinner with Louis and Eleanor when Joseph popped the question. Lexi, while totally blindsided, couldn't have been happier with how Joseph had proposed. It wasn't some extravagant affair, it was just the two of them which was exactly what she wanted.

"Baby?" Lexi asked snapping Joseph out of his thoughts.

"Yes, luv?" He asked looking into her blue eyes.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked him raising her eyebrow.

"Just how lucky I am to have met you." Joseph told her with a smile before kissing her lips.

"Gross. Keep the PDA on the minimum while I'm here." Harry muttered throwing a couch cushion at them.

"Let is live." Lexi retorted throwing it back at him while laughing. She was truly happy again.