47: Reality & Group Chat

Claire walked into Joseph's apartment with a goal in mind. "Claire?" Joseph asked looking up from his phone. Claire caught a glimpse of a picture of him and Lexi from Greece. It looked like Lexi had taken a selfie of them while in the bathtub.

"I need you to stop pitying yourself because my sister broke up with you." Claire told him firmly as she sat down next to him.

"The woman I love left me, Claire. She left me because I made a stupid mistake that I can't even remember doing." Joseph muttered with a frown. Since Persia had told him, Joseph had ben trying to remember everything from that night.

"What do you mean?" Claire questioned raising her eyebrow. Her suspicions that Persia was lying were growing by the second.

"The last time I saw Persia was a couple of days before Lexi came. All I remember from that night was drinking at the bar when Persia walked in. After that it's just a blank. The next morning I woke up half naked and a note from Persia saying how last night was good." Joseph explained putting his head in his hands.

"Oh, Joe." Claire sighed hugging him. "Lexi loves you a lot." She told him.

"Doesn't seem like she does anymore. She's talking to Zayn again and they're all anyone talks about in the media. She looks happy with him." Joseph retorted. "Lexi loved me, she doesn't anymore. Not after everything with Persia."

"She doesn't want to portrayed as the victim anymore. That's why she's always smiling. And as for Zayn, they were friends before they dated." Claire reassured him. Claire knew what she had to do. She had to make sure Persia was telling the truth about who's child it actually was. There was no way that she was going to let her sister and friend be miserable for no reason. "I have to meet Phoebe for lunch, but stop sulking around and make an effort to at least talk to Lexi again. I can't bare to see either of you so sad." Claire told him before getting up to leave.

"You're a good friend, Claire." Joseph said before the blonde walked out of his empty apartment. Once she was out of the apartment, Claire pulled out her phone and started a new group chat.

________________________________________________________________________________

Claire added Pheebs, Paulina, Gillies Willies, Dani, Buzz Bee, SmolderHolder, Neens to "Get Jexi Back"

Neens
What's this Claire?

We need to prove that Persia is lying and get Jexi back

Gillies Willies
How are we gonna do that?

SmolderHolder
Can we even do that?

Paulina
Yeah? Are you sure she's lying?

Joseph doesn't remember sleeping with her. All he remembers is seeing her walk in then blacking out

Pheebs
And Persia's story does seem a little fishy

Dani
She has no bump for being four almost five months pregnant

Buzz Bee
So what's the plan?

We need to get a video or something of Persia admitting it then we can show Joseph or send it to some online news site

SmolderHolder
Persia's not gonna tell any of us shit

Dani
We could set up some hidden cameras and then trick her into admitting everything

Gillies Willies
Solid plan young one

We have to do it quick because Joseph thinks that Lexi doesn't love him anymore because how much she's been seen with Zayn

Buzz Bee
Dani and I'll buy the equipment today and someone invite Persia over to their place or something

Neens
I'll invite Persia to my apartment

Paulina
Lets get Jexi back!