51: Article

Is Jexi Back?

Late last night, a very interesting video of Persia White was leaked. In the video, Persia was seen saying "it's not Joseph's baby." She also revealed what her plan was and hatred for Joseph's girlfriend at the time, Lexi.

The actress admitted to lying to her ex husband, Joseph Morgan, in order to end his relationship with Little Mix singer, Lexi Holt. Things seemed to have gone accordingly to her plan as Jexi did break up, but two very interesting photos suggest that maybe the couple is back together.

The first one was posted on Lexi's Instagram. It was of her hand and some male's hand with a heart emoji. Just a couple of seconds later, Joseph posted a picture of two hands on his account with the same exact heart emoji. After careful analysis of the two pictures, we've come to the conclusion that those are Lexi and Joseph's hands.

We don't know about anyone else, but we're relieved that Persia isn't pregnant with Joseph's baby. Though we wouldn't mind some Jexi babies.

Neither Joseph or Persia have commented on the matter, but they're representatives have been contacted. For now we can only wait and see where this will go. But as long as Lexi and Joseph are back together, everything will be alright.