30: Reality

"Hey babe, I'm going to go back to my apartment," Joseph said to Lexi who was strumming her guitar and writing new music.

"What? Why?" Lexi asked pouting. She didn't want Joseph to leave.

"I'm all out of clothes, baby," Joseph said walking over to her. "I don't want to leave, but I have to." He said.

"So don't go," Lexi told him. She put her guitar down and got up. "Stay here." She said wrapping her arms around his neck and placing short pecks on his lips.

"I would love that," Joseph said resting his hands on her hips. "But my apartment has been empty for weeks now."

"Move in with me," Lexi said looking into his eyes.

"What?" Joseph asked in surprise. "Are you serious?" He questioned.

"A lot of your clothes are already here, and you're over most of the time," Lexi stated. "You practically live here, why not make it official?"

"I do hate having to go back and forth. And whenever I'm there, I miss being with you." Joseph said thinking about it.

"So will you move in with me?" Lexi questioned hopefully.

"I would love to, princess," Joseph said before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. "I love you."

"I love you," Lexi said pulling away from the kiss. "I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning."

"Me neither," Joseph told her. "How about we celebrate with a nice bath and some red wine?" He questioned.

"While the bath does sound nice, I have something else in mind," Lexi said grinning as she pulled Joseph up the stairs to what was now their room.