63: Reality and Instagram

Lexi sat on the sofa next to James Corden waiting for the director to tell them to begin. When they were given the signal, James began the show. "Lexi, the last time you were here, your bandmates were with you. It's quite the change," James said.

"It's slightly unnerving," Lexi replied with a smile. "No one to lean on when I'm lost," she said making the audience laugh. 

"This year has been so busy for you and full of change," James said. "From releasing an album, a surprise song with Zayn Malik, getting engaged to Joseph Morgan, taking a break from Little Mix, and soon you'll be filming for Thor Ragnarok," James listed.

"It's been very intense, but I am so grateful for all of these opportunities that I've had so far and there's still more of the year left," Lexi told him.

"Congratulations on your engagement. I saw the pre-wedding shoot you and Joseph did. Absolutely phenomenal," James said.

"Thank you. It was so much fun to do that photoshoot with him. We had never really done any professional photoshoot together before," Lexi said.

"It seemed like a lot of fun. Now let's talk about what everyone is wondering about. Thor Ragnarok," James said as the audience cheered. "The Little Mix hiatus came out of nowhere and then the Thor announcement did as well," he said.

"It's seems like everything was out of nowhere, but we actually had been talking and planning it all out for a long time. We all love the fans, performing, and singing. But with the release of Glory Days, we really just took a look at our lives and decided that it would be best if we took some time to pursue personal projects. It was no one person who was like 'I'm done.'" Lexi told James.

"So how long is the hiatus?" James asked.

"It's undetermined for now, but we will definitely release music together in the future and tour. We all love singing together," Lexi answered.

"How did your role in Thor Ragnarok come to be? What is your role?" James asked.

"I was with Harry in London and he was the one who pushed me towards auditioning for the role. I sent in the audition tape and it led to me getting the role of Amara," Lexi replied revealing the name of her character. "I can't say much about her. But in the comics, Amara is the favorite daughter of Aphrodite and Ares. She is a strong warrior like her father, but she was exiled from Olympus for her parentage. Due to that she gives no damns," Lexi answered.

"It already sounds amazing," James said. "I can't wait to see how you will fit in with Thor and everything," he said.

"I can't wait either," Lexi said.

~•~•~

@MarvelStudios: the first look at Amara in her early days 👤 @lexiholt❤️ 5,393,028💬 1,984,290

👤 @lexiholt
❤️ 5,393,028
💬 1,984,290

_____________________

@userh: is this Amara in Olympus?!?!

@usern: GORGEOUS!!!

@lexiholt: I feel so honored to play such a badass character

@userl: @MarvelStudios are Thor and Amara gonna be canon?!?!