Chapter 23: A hero is born

The video is a bit high pitched. So if you want you could listen to this on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Google Play or whatever you listen to.

When I woke up, I had a huge smile on my face. That instant I knew that Noah forgave me, and Heather and Ben went to juvenile. A lot of things happened during grade 7, I mean I knew that it would be a crazy year, but who knew that all these things would happen; I had a crush who liked the meanest girl in the world, I stopped liking him after learning he hates me, and I lost my best friend, and my crush died. Just to feel alive, it was a crazy ride and I'm glad it happened. I got ready for school and headed out the door.

When I was walking, half way there I see Noah's house and I usually feel sad and defeated when I walk by. Now, I feel restless and uncontrollably happy. His mother came outside to water her plants and she smiles at me, which obviously gave me the biggest smile in the world. "Lavender wait up!" I hear a voice say behind me I snap my head back to see who it is. I was shocked to see who it was, Carly. "Hey." I say confused.
"Hey, I'm sorry for turning on you. I didn't even see that coming. But I knew something was up when she was in the washroom for twenty minutes."
"Whatever." I say nonchalant.
"So we're friends again?" She says.
"Sure, why not." With that, I just continue walking.
"So, what's up? What have you been doing ever since?"
"You ask too many questions. Just join us at lunch today and you'll know."

When we got to school, everyone notices me. It doesn't feel like, they're looking at me with disgust; they're looking at me with pride which haven't seen for a long time. At lunch, I sat at my usual table with Cynthia, Bella, and Derek. We were just talking about what happened yesterday. Then, Carly comes and she looks terrified. "Come sit with us." I say ushering her to join us. "I invited Carly over and I think she wants to redeem herself tours again." Carly sits next to me looking ashamed. It immediately got awkward, and a light bulb just went off in my head. Carly and Derek dated before and Carly told Derek to stop being friends with me. That's why Carly looks ashamed. "Okay, I think we should give these two some time to talk to each other. Let's eat somewhere else." Says Cynthia. With that, Cynthia and Bella left the table to another table. I followed them knowing this is a bad idea. "Guys, this isn't good. They're not talking to each other." I say
"Chill, they'll give in." Says Bella "wow that was faster than I thought." I look over and Carly and Derek are technically making out. That was pretty disturbing, knowing that it was most likely both of their first kiss. It also gave me chills.
"Yeah, faster than I thought." Said Cynthia sadly. I forgot she liked him.
"How was your date with Derek, I almost forgot." I say
"You went on a date? No one bothered to tell me?" Says Bella shocked
"Yeah, didn't I tell you how it went?" Says Cynthia sadly. I think she did, but I'm not going to press it.

Going back home feels like there's a huge weight off my shoulders. I went to bed proud, I mean no, I didn't end up being Martin Luther King Jr. But it's a start of a new revolution, and this generation is blessed to have me. Now, I think
I know what I want to be when I'm older. Either president, or a police officer just for the fact I'm going to be changing lives or saving them. I just want to be someone important to people. That's my reason of living and I'm going to live it to the fullest. I'm going to rise for everyone out there, I don't care if you like it or not, watch out world. Lavender Evans is coming.

                                                                                            Author's Note

Surprise, this is the last chapter. Actually I thought I was going to make three or more chapters. But the plot is over so there's no reason to make more chapters. Unless there's going to be a eulogy, which there isn't because that's pointless. Plus I want to start a new book, thank you for reading and I hope I'll see you in my next book. All of you is so sweet and generous because I'm so happy I have you guys to read my story. I also want you guys to know, that this world is full of craziness. So at a point you're going to meet the world. I already have, and it's not going to stop me from making my dream into a reality. So do me a favour and Dream Big, you never know when it's your time to shine. Trust me, it will be your time to shine soon, so don't give up and keep dreaming. I promise you're dream will become a reality. No matter how weird or crazy it is. Don't believe all the rumours and things that people say about you because one day they will be looking up to you and want to be you someday. So keep dreaming, and have yourself a wonderful day. I know most of you don't know me, but I believe in you and I always will. Keep Dreaming Big, I will pray for you that your dream will come true. Hopefully I could see you in my next book.