제1장

BRACELET
01
_

"Of course I'll never forget you."

My eyelids slowly raised and the first thing I saw was white - pure blank white. I shifted my head to the side to see my room, stuff scattered everywhere especially clothes.

A heavy sigh escaped my mouth as I recalled the words that I dreamt of; "Of course I'll never forget you." - the bright angelic voice of a girl speaking it with pure enthusiasm.

I raised my hand to my eyes level and I started examining my wrist. Around it, was a red knitted bracelet. My fingers rubbed it gently as I only stared at it, the memories flashing in my mind. I pursed my lips together before finally getting off of the bed.

Heading towards the door, I gradually pulled it open then I made my way to the kitchen where I found all of the members chatting while eating. I took a seat and glanced at all of them, boringly.

"Anything scheduled for today?" I asked, leaning my elbows on the table while I rested my chin over my palm.

"None," JB Hyung simply replied. "We're free the whole day."

"Why didn't you tell me then?" Jackson Hyung whined, pouting. "I could have slept the whole days since I didn't get many sleeps for the past few days."

"Then go back to sleep," JB Hyung snapped, taking a bite of his toast. "Sleep the whole day and be sleeping beauty for once."

A frown formed on Jackson Hyung's face as he crossed his arms against his chest. Some of the members tittered at him, including me.

"What's so funny?" Jackson raised an eyebrow.

Mark Hyung was busy on his phone as well as Yugyeom who looked pretty serious as he stared intently at his phone screen. I saw him bit his lower lip, his whole attention on the screen.

"Yugyeom-ah." I nudged him with my feet. "Why so serious?"

"I'm amused," he muttered faintly, a small grin plastered in his face.

"What's amusing?" Jinyoung Hyung asked, hearing our conversation.

"This." Yugyeom showed us a video in his phone screen from V app, which looked like a music video.

"Have you heard of BlackPink?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess." Jinyoung Hyung replied, kinda unsure. "They're all over internet but I didn't look much."

"Really?" I asked, amazed as well. "Are they that awesome?"

"Look for yourself." Yugyeom smirked and replayed the music video, with the title 'Whistle'.

'Hey boy'
'Make'em whistle like a missile,
Bomb bomb
Every time I show up
Blow up (uh)

Make'me whistle like a missile
Bomb bomb
Every time I show up
Blow up (uh)

For some reason, I felt like I've seen the girl that sang the first part before. Hair length down a little bit past her shoulders, blonde hair with blue highlights at the tips. She had bangs over her forehead, pink full lips and chubby cheeks.

She looked overly to familiar that a flick of an image suddenly sparked inside me but soon died. The music video progressed, they danced sang and rapped which was pretty amazing. I immediately got addicted to the song. Finally, it finished.

"They're pretty good," JB Hyung commented, nodding his head in approval. "I like the voice of the girl with the long hair that raps. Amazing, I might say."