제15장

15
PLANS
-

It has been a month and not a day would pass without Lisa and K.B ─ BamBam ─ missing a series of texts. Though, Lisa still has no idea of K.B's real identity.

Once, Lisa got too curious and downright spammed BamBam with numerous "what's your name", "who are you" and "what are you". Yet in the end, BamBam only responded with "i'm k.b"

That got lisa pissed off.

She blocked him and never texted him for not even a week, a day or hours but...well, a few minutes. Eventually ─ feeling guilty and bored ─ she unblocked him and simply texted him with a "hey boi".

Immediately, BamBam texted back; "i knew you'd come back" was his response.

That mere sentence got Lisa's heart racing and cheeks burn with shyness. So, she decided to call him. And once BamBam answered, Lisa just then realized that it was their first time calling each other.

• FLASHBACK •

Phone Call

Lisa: H-hello...?

No one responded from the other line.

Lisa: I know you're there. I can hear you breathing.

But there was still no response. BamBam was anxious. What if she recognizes his voice when he speaks?

Lisa: Hey...answer me please.

Lisa: K.B oppa.

Lisa has no idea of K.B's real age. But she assumed he'd be older than her.

K.B: ...Lalisa

BamBam tried his best to change his pitch by deepening it a bit. He was panicking.

Meanwhile, at the other line, Lisa was slightly taken back. Not because she was offended but because of something else. She found herself slowly frowning.

Lisa: Your voice...

K.B: W-what about my v-voice?

'Did she recognize my voice?' BamBam thought, feeling his heart taking up pace. 'Oh no. I'm busted.'

Lisa: ...sounds sexy.

K.B: What?

Lisa giggled.

Lisa: I like your voice.

K.B: T-thanks...I guess

Lisa: Oh come on. That was suppose to be a compliment, so why do you sound upset?

K.B: I'm not upset. I was just...surprised. I wasn't expecting you to say that.

Lisa: I was just being honest...

K.B: Well, I appreciate your honesty.

Lisa: You're welcome...Oppa.